Game 2: GMU (1-0) vs Penn (0-1) on Friday, November 12, at 7 PM.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Friends--isn't that the show about the 2 women who work at Shotz Brewery in Milwaukee and become best friends?

No, you're thinking of Laverne & Shirley.

Friends is the show about a straight man who pretends to be gay so his apartment complex's superintendent will allow him to be roommates with a pair of single young women.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
And having him available means everybody behind him in the rotation gets bumped down by one spot, which in theory should mean our better players are playing most of the minutes. Can’t see how that’s a bad thing.
I get your point about him being the best wing on the bench... I just haven't seen anything that makes me want to give Cooper or Schwartz less mins to put him on the court

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I get your point about him being the best wing on the bench... I just haven't seen anything that makes me want to give Cooper or Schwartz less mins to put him on the court
No doubt we need both of those guys playing 30 minutes or more. I would think Otis slots in when XJ goes to the bench and Cooper becomes the de facto PG. At least I hope that’s what happens.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

Hartwell played 25 minutes against Stony Brook, and Blake played 15, so you'd have to factor both of those going down.

Even given that English emptied the bench at the end, Schwartz (34) and Cooper (30) played the most minutes.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
So far a good showing - Penn does get in the face a bit on defense but it breaks down and we find a way to score. They are also starting to foil early.