Game 19: Fordham University, Saturday, January 19th, 7 PM, ESPN+

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Well some fans in 115 sell opposing fans tickets all the time so we pretty much already do

I do think some of those seats are just open to whomever. When I came down for the JMU game, I sat beside and around some JMU fans. They were really nice though and found my commentary quite amusing.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I do think some of those seats are just open to whomever. When I came down for the JMU game, I sat beside and around some JMU fans. They were really nice though and found my commentary quite amusing.
Yea those folks were cool. Most people haven’t been though. We still have the vcu game to contend with. McDonald’s and Wendy’s are hiring at university mall for that night since so many of their employees have already taken off

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Kenpom: Mason by 10
Sagarin: Mason by 11

Note: Of Fordham's 8 losses, only one (vcu at Fordham) was by double digits.

Chances of it being a wings game (Mason gets 70 or more): Fordham has given up 70 or more pts on the road only twice in 8 games. Mason has scored 70 or more in 5 of 10 home games.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
They lost to university of Maine I think which is bottom 5 d1 programs. We need to beat the tar out of them

And they were up by 5 last week at St. Louis with less than 5 minutes left. Lost by 3 to one of the top teams in our conference. I hope I'm wrong but I think we will have some nervous moments in this game.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
And they were up by 5 last week at St. Louis with less than 5 minutes left. Lost by 3 to one of the top teams in our conference. I hope I'm wrong but I think we will have some nervous moments in this game.

They play that insane trapping defense which turns every game into a rugby scrum. Put the ball in Kier’s hands and I think we will be fine.

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
Anyone have an extra gold room pass for tonight's game?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Did Fordham fans set up a new message board ? Their old one was shut down because of some bad posters.

smccart5

Starter
Is it possible to buy individual game gold room tickets, and from where? I want to get a few for homecoming.

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
Fordham coming out hot but we are right there with them

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk