Game 19: Fordham University, Saturday, January 19th, 7 PM, ESPN+

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Hofstra is 17-3 and are invisible, this shtick is so tired

Not sure what this even means...

But anyway we are in the A10 not in the CAA, so you can either embrace where we are or pine for a conference that doesn’t exist anymore the way we remember it.

I personally am enjoying building a relationship with our new conference mates like St. Joes, UMass, GW, and Davidson, and rekindling past conference foes vcu and Richmond.

We will become respected members of the conference once we show the rest of the conference we should be respected (by the way, I think we have now taken 7 straight from UMass, so who doesn’t belong again?). Embrace the process. This is a good conference to be a part of.

Bricker

Starter
Not sure what this even means...

But anyway we are in the A10 not in the CAA, so you can either embrace where we are or pine for a conference that doesn’t exist anymore the way we remember it.

I personally am enjoying building a relationship with our new conference mates like St. Joes, UMass, GW, and Davidson, and rekindling past conference foes vcu and Richmond.

We will become respected members of the conference once we show the rest of the conference we should be respected (by the way, I think we have now taken 7 straight from UMass, so who doesn’t belong again?). Embrace the process. This is a good conference to be a part of.

If you build it they will come. Just win -- everything else will take care of itself.