Game 19: AT Fordham University, Wednesday, January 20th, 7 PM, NO TV

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It really is amazing how much better guard play is in the A10 than the CAA. Even a bottom team like Fordham has impressively quick backcourt players that are a handful on both ends of the court. Says a lot when a guy like Severe is coming off the bench.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
So far we can't cover them and we can't handle their traps. Not a good recipe for victory.

MASONscott

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Just started listening to the game - Rohland said they have a strange defense. What does Fordham run?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Just started listening to the game - Rohland said they have a strange defense. What does Fordham run?

Looks like mostly man-t0-man with a lot of trapping. Kind of reminds me of the Scramble that Coach L used to run. They've double teamed us a lot, which has led to several turnovers. We just need to keep moving the ball to avoid the traps. They overplay a lot, so we've had many opportunities to penetrate and convert a few easy buckets.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
They switched to a zone the last three possessions, and we got to the basket fairly easily and drew a foul twice. The other time we tried to get it to Thompson and he was tied up .

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Sengfelder always plays well against Mason. On another note - announcers are always shocked by the low # of TO's created by Mason. I wonder if they realize it's on purpose.

They're more veteran guards outplaying our rookies - not much from inside - tough to envision a W.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I know we are young, but we need to take a deep breath and stay composed. Rather than overreacting to the double teams, we have to anticipate it and either pass before it arrives or split it. If we can beat the double teams, it will not only create scoring opportunities but eliminate a lot our turnovers.