Game 18, AT Rhode Island, Jan 18, 12:30 PM, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
This has nothing to do with coaching when half these players can't execute basketball fundamentals they learned in middle school.

You're a tard if you even talk about Hewitt this game.

(So far)

Agreed - like I said - mandatory anal rapes after each loss and then a Donkey Punch for each missed Free throw or turn over.

polepino

Starter
OF COURSE we let hem have a long possession , down the shot clock, only to bail them out at the end... This team has already lost the game mentally..

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I recently stated that I now blame Hewitt for every negative thing in my life. Unfortunately, I have to take that back. The players are just awful this half. There's not a whole lot Hewitt could be doing better, other than pulling AO.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
What is with the guy holding a sign where Hewitt is saying, "Hey, Ref, how do you like my purse?"

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I recently stated that I now blame Hewitt for every negative thing in my life. Unfortunately, I have to take that back. The players are just awful this half. There's not a whole lot Hewitt could be doing better, other than pulling AO.

Agree - I think we need to get Hewitt new players - this team is full of low basketball IQ

gmuballer14

Sixth Man
This game and last game I feel these players have no leaders. I do not think Hewitt is to be blamed. Allen and Wright like to sit there when we need scores

DeepValue

Starter
Not gratuitously blaming Hewitt. But effort is a huge factor in rebounding and loose balls. Would like to see someone, anyone, exhorting the team to be aggressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.