Game 18, AT Rhode Island, Jan 18, 12:30 PM, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepValue

Starter
I can't believe the timeout conversation is all x and o at this point in the game. It has to be part tactical and part fire. The fire is missing.

R

rockster

Spectator
fact is folks we have limited talent on this team and a coach who is lost. That equates to last place this year and next. No point in going nuts, we have what TOC gave us. God I hope he is watching this shit.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I am starting to think we just need a new roster - outside of Marko, Jenkins, Moore, VG, and Holloway - we have some dreck.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
fact is folks we have limited talent on this team and a coach who is lost. That equates to last place this year and next. No point in going nuts, we have what TOC gave us. God I hope he is watching this shit.

Wrong - what Merten gave us and the leftovers from Coach L

polepino

Starter

Oh TOC is right behind the GMU bench...

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

I can't believe the timeout conversation is all x and o at this point in the game. It has to be part tactical and part fire. The fire is missing.
This has nothing to do with coaching when half these players can't execute basketball fundamentals they learned in middle school.

You're a tard if you even talk about Hewitt this game.

(So far)

Status
Not open for further replies.