Game 18, AT Rhode Island, Jan 18, 12:30 PM, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

polepino

Starter
Gut is telling me we get this W even though URI wants payback. Our past three games have shown we can play in the A10 and damn near close to winning all three save for incomplete games and bonehead plays. Playing in close games has to payoff sometime.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
They're going to have to have the same good effort they showed for most of the last three games to get a win. St. Louis only beat Rhode Island by one at the Ryan Center. GMU can't play the way they did the last time they played the Rams and expect to get a win.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Feinstein was on with the Junkies this morning and mentioned he was at our practice yesterday. We were practicing late game inbounds plays, for obvious reasons.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
We can do all the analysis we want but with this team, but this statement wraps up how all of us REALLY feel

Well said, Chank. We've played really well for stretches in our last three games, but the bottom line is our conference record still says 0-3. There are just a handful of plays that separate these losses from being wins, but the players and coaches need to work collectively to erase the mistakes that have prevented us from getting over the hump.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Feinstein was on with the Junkies this morning and mentioned he was at our practice yesterday. We were practicing late game inbounds plays, for obvious reasons.

Likely means some coverage in his weekly Post column--it will be interesting to get his perspective.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Likely means some coverage in his weekly Post column--it will be interesting to get his perspective.
Nope. He is heading to Philly tomorrow to write a column on how the schools there play each other (and probably a cheap shot at Gtown and Maryland for not playing). He is going to Temple-La Salle at the Palestra at noon. DePaul @ Villanova at 4. then back to the Palestra for St Joe's @ Penn in the evening.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Nope. He is heading to Philly tomorrow to write a column on how the schools there play each other (and probably a cheap shot at Gtown and Maryland for not playing). He is going to Temple-La Salle at the Palestra at noon. DePaul @ Villanova at 4. then back to the Palestra for St Joe's @ Penn in the evening.

From what you said, I retract my "prediction". Sounds like a "promo" for the BB&T becoming a version of what the Big 5 tourney used to be (I thought they did away with the tournament in Philly recently, but the teams still play each other regularly in out-of-conference games).

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Basically I don't know what the f### is going to happen...

We can do all the analysis we want but with this team, this statement wraps up how all of us REALLY feel

I predict some good stuff and some bad stuff will happen. Neither will make sense and we will all have different opinions of the program after the game!! #FenceSitter

Seems to be a sign of the times.

Status
Not open for further replies.