Game 16: St. Joe's, January 11, 8 PM, CBS Sports Network

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
In front of an apathetic crowd of alumni and only 6 students we lose by 12. Total attendance is listed at 3,500. Many blame the poor attendance on darkness and rain. Disgusted with the teams performance Hewitt does his best Norman Dale impression and plays only 4 guys the entire 2nd half. Final score St. Joe's 68 - Mason 56. Moore, Jenkins, and Holloway will continue to impress and give now desperate GMU fans hope for next year.

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
In front of an apathetic crowd of alumni and only 6 students we lose by 12. Total attendance is listed at 3,500. Many blame the poor attendance on darkness and rain. Disgusted with the teams performance Hewitt does his best Norman Dale impression and plays only 4 guys the entire 2nd half. Final score St. Joe's 68 - Mason 56. Moore, Jenkins, and Holloway will continue to impress and give now desperate GMU fans hope for next year.

You left out the NFL playoffs!

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm gonna get rip-roarin' drunk before this one since it's so late, so here's to being asleep by halftime. My prediction is my girlfriend shakes me awake and I stumble out of the Patriot Center to go home, forgetting to glance up at the scoreboard.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I want to predict a W, but I'm too much of a pessimist concerning this team to do so. Or perhaps I want to believe I'm just being pessimistic, when I'm actually a realist.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
If you think Hewitt should go, wear black shirt to the games.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023

I'm gonna wear this shirt

yhSXlFg.png

Jamason

Walk-On
I'm gonna get rip-roarin' drunk before this one since it's so late, so here's to being asleep by halftime. My prediction is my girlfriend shakes me awake and I stumble out of the Patriot Center to go home, forgetting to glance up at the scoreboard.

I CAN SMELL YOU FROM HERE.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Doesn't look like Ron Roberts Jr. is gonna play for them. Big loss, especially since they're not deep.

Kanacevic is prolly gonna mug us inside, but I think this is a 50-50 game we should win at home.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
While I love this type of idea, but it also makes me wonder if this is going too far. It is one thing for us to discuss the coach's performance (or lack thereof) on here and to campaign for a replacement.

Would taking to openly criticizing him during the game (by wearing a t-shirt that expressed that explicitly or symbolically) be going to far. Would it be tantamount to rooting against our team and maybe distract the players or get them down to see it in the arena?