Game 16: GMU (13-2 / 2-0) vs vcu (8-7 / 0-2) on Tuesday, January 9, at 7:00 PM.

Pablo

Hall of Famer

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Best home game in all my years as a season ticket holder! At least with respect to the last 5 minutes! When Sherrod hit that buzzer beater, the place just EXPLODED. And stayed that way for another 10 minutes after the game was over.

Meanwhile, I have mixed emotions about vcu coming in Tuesday after 2 home losses...when is the last time that has happened? While I welcome an off-year for the Rams, it makes me nervous to actually be a 5 pt favorite against them when they badly need a win.
Until we prove we can beat them, I'm going to be nervous. I'm pumped, but if we win this game I'll be off the charts!

This one was a classic and ended correctly.

View: https://youtu.be/nU4-ecjo3mg?feature=shared
Thanks Dave!

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Interestingly, this is vcu's (8-7) first road game of the season.

• 8-7
  • PCT: .533
  • Conf: 0-2
  • PCT: .000
  • Streak: L2
  • Home: 7-5
  • Away: 0-0
  • Neutral: 1-2

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I suggest adding “stab” and “murder” to the ai instructions
Exactly... sacrifice a lamb...

download.jpeg

"Spam Lamb" from M*A*S*H

Last edited:

Yossarian

Sixth Man
I hope Joey Rodriguez isn’t on the vcu roster still. Seems like that guy was either red shirted or playing for like, 15 seasons. He just kept showing up and zipping around the court like the road runner. Fingers crossed he’s finally graduated…

Pablo

Hall of Famer
I hope Joey Rodriguez isn’t on the vcu roster still. Seems like that guy was either red shirted or playing for like, 15 seasons. He just kept showing up and zipping around the court like the road runner. Fingers crossed he’s finally graduated…

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
He graduated years ago, but yes felt like he was around forever. Not as long as Andrei Semenov who is a junior this year if his redshirt gets approved (sarcasm)

Yossarian

Sixth Man
He graduated years ago, but yes felt like he was around forever. Not as long as Andrei Semenov who is a junior this year if his redshirt gets approved (sarcasm)
Are we certain of this? I’ve heard rumors he graduated and even found gainful employment with his alma mater, but I won’t be shocked if he shows up in a jersey for his 17th season a la some bizarre NCAA loophole. We must keep our guard up.