Game 15: GMU (7-7/ 0-1) vs Dayton (12-6 / 4-1) on Saturday, January 22 , at 7PM.

Yossarian

Sixth Man

Attachments

• 05343C7C-2A6E-4263-8A33-31F3C0CBEA01.jpeg
    05343C7C-2A6E-4263-8A33-31F3C0CBEA01.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 285

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
According to this Mason Link, there's supposed to be an Erik Herring Bobblehead given out for tomorrow's game. Can anyone confirm that? I haven't seen anything about a bobblehead posted anywhere. Also did they stop giving out vouchers for guaranteed giveaways to season ticket holders this year? I'm basically trying to figure out if I need to go to tomorrow's game early.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
According to this Mason Link, there's supposed to be an Erik Herring Bobblehead given out for tomorrow's game. Can anyone confirm that? I haven't seen anything about a bobblehead posted anywhere. Also did they stop giving out vouchers for guaranteed giveaways to season ticket holders this year? I'm basically trying to figure out if I need to go to tomorrow's game early.
Better off shooting someone in the AD an email and they'll tell you one way or another. Just my .02. :)

Taylor is always very responsive from the ticket office.

Yossarian

Sixth Man
I need no bobbleheads. I need a W and a Bell's Two-Hearted for each half. Okay, maybe two for the first half and a third for the second half.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

Any feedback on the bobbleheads from the AD?

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"* Dayton had five consecutive A-10 Rookies of the Week from Nov. 30 to Dec. 20. Malachi Smith was named on 11/30, 12/6 and 12/20. DaRon Holmes II, who was named on 12/13 and 12/27. The string was broken when Flyer games the week of 1/3 were not played.
• Holmes made it six for UD and three for himself when he was named on Jan. 17.
• Dayton's win over No. 4/3 Kansas was its first over a Top 5 team since the Flyers beat No. 3 DePaul 72-71 at the buzzer on Feb. 18, 1984. Anthony Grant was a freshman on that team."

"• Dayton's incoming freshman class is ranked 21st-best in the nation. DaRon Holmes II, a consensus Top 50 recruit, is the highest-rated prospect to ever sign with UD.
• Holmes is first nationally among freshmen (and fifth overall) in dunks (43)."

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Best defensive half this year. How good this team could be if we had a point guard is so frustrating. Ticket and Schwartz two best players on the court tonight on both ends. Oduro and XJ need to clean up the turnovers

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Yeah defense was really on point. But for the love of god can we break a press. Too many passes to vulnerable areas.

Other than that, great job on Holmes and they really made Dayton work to score

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Mason needs one more post player. Mason really struggles when Oduro is on the bench.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Great defense tonight!. But Mason is lucky they pulled that one out. Too many missed free throws.