Game 14: GMU (7-6 / 0-0) at GW (4-9 / 0-1) on Monday, January 17, at 2PM.

Mason32

Starter
I couldn’t disagree with you more. Schwartz usage is nowhere close to suggesting that, and the season Oduro is having blows this tinfoil hat theory out of the water.
Won't come anywhere near winning the A-10 without a true PG, which they won't have til NEXT season...

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Won't come anywhere near winning the A-10 without a true PG, which they won't have til NEXT season...
and that's completely true, but this is also year 1. You were always on the super critical of DP train as was I. Why is it so hard to see we still have the shitty roster from DP and that may be why we are performing as such?

If he was really trying to get Schwartz into the NBA as his only goal, he wouldn't be running the offense thru Oduro nor would he have Cooper having such free reign. It just isn't happening and Schwartz isn't that type of player either. Progressing Ticket should be CKE's top goal considering there aren't players like him in A10.

Mason32

Starter
and that's completely true, but this is also year 1. You were always on the super critical of DP train as was I. Why is it so hard to see we still have the shitty roster from DP and that may be why we are performing as such?

If he was really trying to get Schwartz into the NBA as his only goal, he wouldn't be running the offense thru Oduro nor would he have Cooper having such free reign. It just isn't happening and Schwartz isn't that type of player either. Progressing Ticket should be CKE's top goal considering there aren't players like him in A10.
I don't see the offense as being run through Oduro. They start many games where gets a couple of early touches and then resort to three-point shooting possession after possession. He has no faith in Oduro to play with 2 fouls which seems crazy when you praise the kid's basketball IQ constantly.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I don't see the offense as being run through Oduro. They start many games where gets a couple of early touches and then resort to three-point shooting possession after possession. He has no faith in Oduro to play with 2 fouls which seems crazy when you praise the kid's basketball IQ constantly.
Oduro is an absolute HACK on defense, I wouldn't play him with 2 fouls either... I am certainly in agreement with CKE on that. (others on here seem to think Oduro is a smart defensive player)

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

There was a game where Oduro did not stop playing with 2 fouls. I don't remember exactly which but I think it did happen in December?

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Davidson down 7 to Fordham at the half but I'm confident they will pull out a win. They are legit. Hopefully joes pulls an upset at vcu. Always a great day when vcu loses.

Last edited:

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Gw was down 16 in 1st half too. I wonder how they did it with URI having 2 seven footers down low.
Every bit as ugly as our game with GW. URI was something like 2-19 from 3 (GW was collapsing in the paint) and one of the Mitchells was 2-12 from the line for the game and 0-6 in last 10 minutes.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Davidson down 7 to Fordham at the half but I'm confident they will pull out a win. They are legit. Hopefully joes pulls an upset at vcu. Always a great day when vcu losses.
Davidson wins by 3. 10-10 from the line down the stretch. Quesenberry gets 36 of Fordham's 66 pts.