Game 13: GMU (10-2) vs North Carolina A&T (2-10) on Saturday, December 30, at 2:00 PM.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
This should be an easy 25+ point win.

What I’m looking for is coherent offense (not just us out talenting them like we did bridgewater, but actually running our sets and getting to our spots), owning the defensive boards, and locking down their guards. Should be a good final tune up and hopefully we keep the momentum from the second half of the Tulane game, which I think was probably the best 20 mins of basketball we’ve played so far this season.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

What I’m looking for is coherent offense (not just us out talenting them like we did bridgewater, but actually running our sets and getting to our spots), owning the defensive boards, and locking down their guards. Should be a good final tune up and hopefully we keep the momentum from the second half of the Tulane game, which I think was probably the best 20 mins of basketball we’ve played so far this season.
Keeping momentum from a game 3 months ago may be kind of difficult though.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Keeping momentum from a game 3 months ago may be kind of difficult though.
Mason played Tulane on the 22nd unless you are being sarcastic? Haha.

Yeah agreed with this. NC A&T is terrible and I expect it to be a lot like the Coppin State game hosted last year where they had trouble with our physicality, length and height and ability. They should come in, lose by 25 and be sent on their merry way.

I will say that its definitely encouraging after seeing so so basketball but getting through some wins, seeing good stuff against Tulane defensively and offensively. I'm hoping to see that quality continue into what should be a much weaker opponent and at home.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Mason played Tulane on the 22nd unless you are being sarcastic? Haha.

Yeah agreed with this. NC A&T is terrible and I expect it to be a lot like the Coppin State game hosted last year where they had trouble with our physicality, length and height and ability. They should come in, lose by 25 and be sent on their merry way.

I will say that its definitely encouraging after seeing so so basketball but getting through some wins, seeing good stuff against Tulane defensively and offensively. I'm hoping to see that quality continue into what should be a much weaker opponent and at home.
Yeah, sarcasm is my game.;)

"Coastal center Ginika Ojiako helped the Aggies cause by missing the front end of a 1-and-1 free throw attempt McKie rebounded. It led to Kylan Blackman fouling Glasper in the backcourt. Glasper hit both free throws to provide the Aggies an 85-82 advantage with 21 seconds to play.

Not like we haven't seen that before ....

NewPatriot

Starter
Since the Citadel is in the highlights...I'd like to throw out there that Citadel's starting center is non other then Vandy transfer and Lorton Virginia native. Quentin Millora-Brown.. South County High School's former star center who led the stallions to the 2018 class 6 state championship...

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Is there a way to get hospitality tickets to a single game?
Just seeing this now. Might be a bit late, but you can reach out to the pat club, I think you have to buy them now.

were you hoping for tomorrow or another game?

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Just seeing this now. Might be a bit late, but you can reach out to the pat club, I think you have to buy them now.

were you hoping for tomorrow or another game?
Well actually thinking the SLU game on the 6th

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm not going to make it to the game today. Anyone need some extra tickets?

I have 3. LMK, soonest.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I also have an extra pair of tickets for today, unless they sell soon (but Doug's seats are better, take his first ;))

smccart5

Starter
Is there a way to get hospitality tickets to a single game?
yes, you need a season ticket holder to email the patriot club for a ticket to the green or gold room. They will have it waiting for you at will call. Your season ticket buddy will have to pay $20

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Well actually thinking the SLU game on the 6th
Sent you a dm with basically the below email
yes, you need a season ticket holder to email the patriot club for a ticket to the green or gold room. They will have it waiting for you at will call. Your season ticket buddy will have to pay $20
Didn’t know this was the exact logistic but sounds accurate.