Game 12: GMU (6-5) vs American (4-7) on Tuesday, December 21, at 7PM.

FreeGunston12

All-American
Good to see a "bench" game. Only wish these guys were able to do more with the minutes they are getting. But thats probably to be expected as a lot of these guys haven't seen much experience yet this season.

Big question - will we see Kabimba tonight? Playing Frazier at the 5 over him when Oduro got 3 fouls is a bad sign. Kabimba went from starting as a true freshman against better competition than American to maybe not getting minutes in what looks to be a noncompetitive blow out as a junior.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Why are we shooting threes we should be driving in on these

They’re collapsing into the paint with 4 players and our players aren’t looking to kick out enough.

Also saw a lot of not starting five lineups out there when they went up 27-10.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
They’re collapsing into the paint with 4 players and our players aren’t looking to kick out enough.

Also saw a lot of not starting five lineups out there when they went up 27-10.
Yeah I saw that but with our physical capabilities we should be able to find penetration. This is what JMU did to us - and I don’t want to receive that

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
If Polite could take Hartwells shot and a little bit of Hartwells basketball IQ them combined would be a great 6th man in the A10

FreeGunston12

All-American
Good to see a "bench" game. Only wish these guys were able to do more with the minutes they are getting. But thats probably to be expected as a lot of these guys haven't seen much experience yet this season.

Big question - will we see Kabimba tonight? Playing Frazier at the 5 over him when Oduro got 3 fouls is a bad sign. Kabimba went from starting as a true freshman against better competition than American to maybe not getting minutes in what looks to be a noncompetitive blow out as a junior.
I take it back. Not going to be a bench game.

FreeGunston12

All-American
I know Schwartz is skilled on the perimeter. But with the matchups he gets, I'd love to see us go to him in the post more often. Especially with Oduro out of the game.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Really enjoy watching Schwartz be assertive on offense, he’s got a much more complete game than I thought he would coming into the season.