Game 12: AT #19 University of Oklahoma, Wednesday, December 31st, 5 PM (EST), MASN2

KAOriginal

All-American
Forgot is twas 5 EASTERN tip off.....so fortuitous I just happened to join the game almost over.

Hopefully this will stop all the nonsense drivel about possibly keeping Hewitt and get people back to reality...

Herndon

All-Conference
Forgot is twas 5 EASTERN tip off.....so fortuitous I just happened to join the game almost over.

Hopefully this will stop all the nonsense drivel about possibly keeping Hewitt and get people back to reality...

The thing is, getting your stool pushed in by a top 20 program isn't unforgivable. What's unforgivable is playing like doo doo against mediocre programs. That's what bothers me, anyhow. If we are under 500 in the A-10, that's enough to fire for me.

KAOriginal

All-American
The thing is, getting your stool pushed in by a top 20 program isn't unforgivable. What's unforgivable is playing like doo doo against mediocre programs. That's what bothers me, anyhow. If we are under 500 in the A-10, that's enough to fire for me.

Unforgivable no.....but less highlights to make a case for his remaining the better....

Irish44j

Sixth Man

^THIS.

Mason eked by a couple mediocre teams and suddenly some people were talking as if it as "all coming together." It's not. Against a team with any decent talent, the GMU team is lost. I don't see anything new at all. Just the same old schoolyard ball that only works when you're playing a D2 team with less talent.

Surprised this is ONLY a 19-point game, honestly.

I understand Hewitt sucks, and his offense is not appropriate for our team (especially Jenkins).

But if we're 4-14 from three instead of 0-14 we're down five. Coach isn't shooting.

Coach L

Walk-On
I don't mind getting beat by top 20 program if the coach gave us a chance with some sort of plan. "Holiday basketball" is all we ever play.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
I turned on the TV for about 10 minutes in the second half. G Mas is pathetic and OU isn't much better and still going to cover that huge #. Only a handful of teams wouldn't have been able to cover against Sooners today. They looked awful, but will give them a pass because they knew they only had to physcially show up to win.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023

Losing is one thing. Losing while just going through the motions is something else. We didn't even belong on the same court with them.