Game 11: GMU (8-2) vs Bridgewater College (9-3) on Tuesday, December 19, at 7:00 PM.

FlPatriot

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
On the one hand I love Hall's dominance. On the other hand, I'm a bit concerned the other guys are not involved much. Somehow I'd feel better if the scoring was spread around a bit more.
You mean like Livingstone a few years ago…different player. I think Hall fits into the flow of the game…Livingstone was all about Livingstone…he took lots of shots when he shouldn’t have. Hall not so much.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Concerning: our shooting without Maddox (3-11); Lack of sharing (9 assists on 31 made baskets.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
On the one hand I love Hall's dominance. On the other hand, I'm a bit concerned the other guys are not involved much. Somehow I'd feel better if the scoring was spread around a bit more.
There were several possessions where I could hear Tony yelling “move the ball!”, there was definite frustration at times that Hall was basically playing 1 on 5 in the first half.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
It's hard to comment on a night like this with two starters and a key reserve out while playing a JV team. Whatever, the game is over and we won. Time to move on and hope we have everyone back, healthy, and ready to go. Formidable opponent ahead on Friday.

NewPatriot

Starter
Concerning: our shooting without Maddox (3-11); Lack of sharing (9 assists on 31 made baskets.
On this case, it's an irrelevant stat. You don't necessarily need to share when you have a mismatch like hall vs whoever was guarding him. If he has the ball and is the hot hand then him exploit it as long as they can't stop him.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
On this case, it's an irrelevant stat. You don't necessarily need to share when you have a mismatch like hall vs whoever was guarding him. If he has the ball and is the hot hand then him exploit it as long as they can't stop him.
That’s not the point of scheduling a D3 team in December. This game should have been to smooth out the defense and tighten up the defense, neither of which happened.