Game 11: GMU (6-4) at Neutral Site (Chicago) vs Tulane (6-3) on Saturday, December 17, at 3:30 PM.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Looks like a very ugly game, which sadly plays to our advantage. If you're only going to score a pathetic 22 points, you damn well better do everything you can to give up the same pathetic amount.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Lack of ball security and lousy free throw shooting are the kiss of death for this team.

Falco

Hall of Famer
I didn’t watch, but holy turnover! I guess this is to be expected when you don’t recruit PGs

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I didn’t watch, but holy turnover! I guess this is to be expected when you don’t recruit PGs
Dink will be good and he seemingly tried to get a transfer. Sessoms is lighting it up at Coppin St. I think we play them soon.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
It’s always good to get a win when you play poorly, especially on a neutral court where we have struggled so far this year. We were fortunate that Bailey and Oduro found a way to produce offensively, because they literally accounted for half of our 62 points.

Addendum: I just saw that those two also accounted for 10 of our 22 turnovers, which is inexcusable. With that I’m mind, I award no game balls to anyone despite the victory.

THANK YOU!

Our donors make all of this possible! Thank you for your continued support of MasonHoops, we couldn't do it without you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1874patriot