Game 11: GMU (6-4) at Neutral Site (Chicago) vs Tulane (6-3) on Saturday, December 17, at 3:30 PM.

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Tickets are still available for our session...

And I'll sell you mine at a discount!

Mine have been the cheapest on stubhub/tickpick for the last few weeks and they are first row and they haven't sold... safe to say not much demand to see the early games.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I still do, sorta. I listen on my phone to the radio.
I'm always late to the newest technology. We recently purchased a Vizio smart tv and with Mason bball mind, my reaction was wtf when I learned Vizio's don’t have the ESPN app. Then I discovered I could cast the game from my phone to TV, and thought that was pretty cool. Annoying that we can't watch this game, but I think Bonnies fans who didn't have the YES Network were in the same boat when St. Bonaventure played Iona in Brooklyn. Of course, this GMU vs. Tulane game isn't on any network.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Gotta sync up the radio to the TV. That's how my granddad (and my mom still) wached Washington football games back in the day.

What's Frank Herzog up to?
Wherefore art thou, Warner Wolf?
Let's go to the tape!

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Mason fans preparing for the Tulane game.

Attachments

• radio.jpg
    radio.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 209

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Evidently, there is a new stat being used: “8/23”. Whatever it is, Towson isn’t very good at it.

Attachments

• 1F888B6E-E759-4894-BA5A-2F2ED2AF8F5F.jpeg
    1F888B6E-E759-4894-BA5A-2F2ED2AF8F5F.jpeg
    355.5 KB · Views: 214

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
To get the popcorn report out of the way before the game starts…

I’ll give it a c- overall. It was labeled “buttery popcorn” but the portion I ate had no butter on it. So it was going to greet a C for taste and then reduced to a D for false advertising. Kids ate the rest since I didn’t want any more and they said the bottom half was buttery. So I brought it back up to a c-.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
We are doing great....at giving Tulane the ball. We are a giving program. 5 offensive fouls. Smh.