Game 11: GMU (6-4) at Neutral Site (Chicago) vs Tulane (6-3) on Saturday, December 17, at 3:30 PM.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Looks like a very ugly game, which sadly plays to our advantage. If you're only going to score a pathetic 22 points, you damn well better do everything you can to give up the same pathetic amount.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Lack of ball security and lousy free throw shooting are the kiss of death for this team.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I didn’t watch, but holy turnover! I guess this is to be expected when you don’t recruit PGs

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I didn’t watch, but holy turnover! I guess this is to be expected when you don’t recruit PGs
Dink will be good and he seemingly tried to get a transfer. Sessoms is lighting it up at Coppin St. I think we play them soon.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It’s always good to get a win when you play poorly, especially on a neutral court where we have struggled so far this year. We were fortunate that Bailey and Oduro found a way to produce offensively, because they literally accounted for half of our 62 points.

Addendum: I just saw that those two also accounted for 10 of our 22 turnovers, which is inexcusable. With that I’m mind, I award no game balls to anyone despite the victory.