Game 11: GMU (6-4) at Neutral Site (Chicago) vs Tulane (6-3) on Saturday, December 17, at 3:30 PM.

PDGL Hoops

Starter
BUMP - so anyone excited about the first fame after final exams? Does the team come out flat or well rested and ready?

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm lost in the mediocre sauce.

Never have a clue if we'll play great, play poorly, win, or lose going into a game. Fun times.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
We have started exactly 0 games looking ready to play so far this season. Been ice cold out the gate every time. I expect this to be no different.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
We have started exactly 0 games looking ready to play so far this season. Been ice cold out the gate every time. I expect this to be no different.
Tulane is decent just like a Hofstra. No reason we shouldn't win the game. Will be interested to see how the line ends up. I would think we are a 2 point dog

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Tulane is decent just like a Hofstra. No reason we shouldn't win the game. Will be interested to see how the line ends up. I would think we are a 2 point dog
Did you just compliment Tulane? Are you okay? :ROFLMAO:

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Did you just compliment Tulane? Are you okay? :ROFLMAO:
I mean they aren't "a tourney team" but they also aren't Longwood or Coppin St... They beat a shitty Rhode Island by 2 and lost to the only 3 good teams they have played and I am calling Fordham good so that is a stretch. If we don't win it isn't a bad loss but beating them isn't groundbreaking to our season. Oduro won't be playing against a skeleton at Center so we will quickly test the theory on whether he is back or not. Ronnie will also have to play defense on a scoring guard so all those "he isn't that bad on defense" misconceptions will also be put to the test. CKE has done a really good job of hiding him lately on defense and he has been great offensively but just saying.

Bricker

Starter
Let's see...

1. Neutral court
2. Different time zone
3. First game back from exams

Not ideal considering our start to the season. I'd love to see some fire early and maybe some adjustments by the staff. Hoping for some steps forward without the stumbles... but not holding my breath

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I’ll set my expectations low, and if Mason somehow wins then I’d feel a lot better. Anyone with a pulse, Mason hasn’t played well against this year in neutral settings so we’ll see. Hopefully they can take this one and keep momentum through December

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Doesn’t appear there will be a video option for this one. I see the two later games in Chicago are on the cbs sports network.

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Yeah...feels like 2002 when I used to listen to games on the radio.
I remember playing Santa Clara one year (2000ish?) and if we won I think we were going to play Stanford, had to keep watching scores scroll across bottom of screen on ESPN. No internet. We lost.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
From the United Center website regarding tv options:
19096B2B-CEAB-4782-BBEC-96E9224D904F.jpeg

Attachments

• 7E1E0B22-D8D4-45D2-978C-B69D9B0E5198.jpeg
    7E1E0B22-D8D4-45D2-978C-B69D9B0E5198.jpeg
    363.8 KB · Views: 173

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I remember playing Santa Clara one year (2000ish?) and if we won I think we were going to play Stanford, had to keep watching scores scroll across bottom of screen on ESPN. No internet. We lost.
That's probably because Nate Langley gave the camera the bird a few years back vs Long Beach St on an ESPN televised game.