Game 11: GMU (5-5) at Georgia (4-5) on Saturday, December 18, at 7PM.

emjayar08

Sixth Man
Sorry if this was already discussed, but did Georgia 'gift' us this game because of the Kier transfer? Seems to line up scheduling timeline-wise...

FreeGunston12

All-American
Sorry if this was already discussed, but did Georgia 'gift' us this game because of the Kier transfer? Seems to line up scheduling timeline-wise...
I believe this was set up via the English staff per the coaches show. I think this was the game that was being discussed when he said he wasn't sure who called who.

But I don't think teams really do each other scheduling favors after transfers. Can't exactly put it in a contract like some schools do (vcu) with coaching buyouts.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I love that vcu does this. Can't believe others (like us) don't. Although, maybe KE's does??

We generally haven't had this problem. Who has been hired up? Barnes, Larranaga? That's about it. I guess Joe Harrington eventually made it to Colorado, but not before he had a stop over at Long Beach State.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
We generally haven't had this problem. Who has been hired up? Barnes, Larranaga? That's about it. I guess Joe Harrington eventually made it to Colorado, but not before he had a stop over at Long Beach State.
Yea lol this is a wild thing to get mad at. I hope they had one when DP coaches Gallaudet next year. Make them come to our house. Two coaches in history that moved up

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Great start!

American Horror Story Good Job GIF by AHS

FreeGunston12

All-American
Fantastic aggressive start. Moving the ball well, and Ticket is feeling it. Maybe some personal SEC bad blood left over with him.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
looking great so far. Going through stretches when a majority bench players on the floor and everyone just stands around watching the ball — no cutting, screening, etc. dudes coming in off the bench need to go balls to the wall the whole time they are out there and earn those minutes.