Game 11: GMU (5-5) at Georgia (4-5) on Saturday, December 18, at 7PM.

FreeGunston12

All-American
Oduro showing off some defense tonight. Got to be a little disappointed to let Georgia back into the game a bit there at the end of the half though.

FreeGunston12

All-American
looking great so far. Going through stretches when a majority bench players on the floor and everyone just stands around watching the ball — no cutting, screening, etc. dudes coming in off the bench need to go balls to the wall the whole time they are out there and earn those minutes.
Only bench player looking good tonight is Polite. Definitely easing him into action with only a couple minutes at a time there, but he could really be a big boost to this team.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Only bench player looking good tonight is Polite. Definitely easing him into action with only a couple minutes at a time there, but he could really be a big boost to this team.
I hope he can build up to playing about 28 minutes a game, because we desperately need him to be the guy to step up and grab those minutes at the 1.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Polite off the ball movement is excellent for being out for so long

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I know it’s a broken record, but we just look like such a worse team when Hartwell is on the floor. Not sure why he’s still getting minutes at this point, none of his stat lines can support it.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I know it’s a broken record, but we just look like such a worse team when Hartwell is on the floor. Not sure why he’s still getting minutes at this point, none of his stat lines can support it.

I’m just glad he really hasn’t shot the ball since I’ve tuned in. It’s obvious he’s just around to help the ball move and give other guys a rest. Obviously as polite gets adjusted his minutes may dwindle if he gets outplayed.