Game 11: GMU (5-5) at Georgia (4-5) on Saturday, December 18, at 7PM.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Please don’t jack up early threes when your up! Wait for the good shot.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
Impressive road win. Gotta keep rollin'

rollin with the homies GIF

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
NICE!!!!!! Any road win is a good win. As many here have said, when our big 4 all play well we're going to win some games! Good job!

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Good win. Never let Georgia really back in it and led start to finish. There’s going to be games where they look like this, and look like total crap.

It was great to have Polite back, I’m glad Hartwell didn’t shoot as much, and it was great to see Oduro go into beast mode. Also seeing Schwartz step up tonight was great as well.

Good team win, now hopefully they can play two more tune up games before conference play starts.

NewPatriot

Starter
Good win. Never let Georgia really back in it and led start to finish. There’s going to be games where they look like this, and look like total crap.

It was great to have Polite back, I’m glad Hartwell didn’t shoot as much, and it was great to see Oduro go into beast mode. Also seeing Schwartz step up tonight was great as well.

Good team win, now hopefully they can play two more tune up games before conference play starts.
Best game we've played this season and best game of Oduro's career.

He's only gettjng better and better. Elite basketball IQ.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I said it before, I think Schwartz is getting used to playing big time minutes. The break did him good