Game 11: AT Wright State University, Tuesday, December 23rd, 7 PM, NO TV

W

wsuraider09

Spectator
These are our radio broadcast guys. ESPN picked this game up late, and didn't get ESPN commentators assigned to Dayton.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
These are our radio broadcast guys. ESPN picked this game up late, and didn't get ESPN commentators assigned to Dayton.

They are actually pretty smooth and knowledgable, and I do appreciate that they give us credit when we make a good play. I'm not sure who the PxP guy is, but he has a great broadcasting voice. They are 10x better than most of the games we watch online.

Last edited:
OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer

I am just glad this game was televised somehow.....looking ahead to the next game, it is not being shown (Oklahoma) in DC, but it is on FOX Sports Southwest.

W

wsuraider09

Spectator
Chris Collins, and former WSU coach Jim Brown. Collins has been calling WSU games for over 15 years. He's a real class act.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Love the defensive intensity and hustle so far. We're doing a decent job of getting out on their 3-point shooters, but we need to make sure we keep closing out. Id much rather make them score inside rather than kill us from beyond the arc.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It's amazing what a game-changer Thompson is on both ends. His presence alone caused them to miss an open layup.

polepino

Starter
Yeah Thompson is killing it out there right now, and Marko? Hitting some shots, what is going on!?

Is the "Catawba Effect" real?

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It's pretty telling when the only real complaint you have with three minutes left in the first half is Corey's two unforced turnovers.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
that sucked. have to rebound there. makes a big difference going into the half

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
that sucked. have to rebound there. makes a big difference going into the half

Yeah, that sucked. Not to nitpick after a very solid half, but why wasn't Thompson in for the last five minutes other than the one defensive substitution? I understand if he was in foul trouble, but we need him to protect the rim if we're going to overplay the perimeter and allow dribble penetration or passes into the post.

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
Yeah, that sucked. Not to nitpick after a very solid half, but why wasn't Thompson in for the last five minutes other than the one defensive substitution? I understand if he was in foul trouble, but we need him to protect the rim if we're going to overplay the perimeter and allow dribble penetration or passes into the post.

He has 2 fouls.