Game 10: GMU (4-5) vs Navy (6-2) on Tuesday, December 7, at 7PM.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Great start for Oduro and active hands from OTis leads to free throws. Navy is sneaky good so I’m happy for far. Crazy pace

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Well Frazier in those 3 mins has done better penetrating, shooting and defending than Hartwell all year. Consider me sorry @FreeGunston12 It’s not saying much but def want him over Jamal in there

FreeGunston12

All-American
Well Frazier in those 3 mins has done better penetrating, shooting and defending than Hartwell all year. Consider me sorry @FreeGunston12 It’s not saying much but def want him over Jamal in there
Glad he's giving us a spark so far. And minutes over Jones too please! But you know as soon as you say this, he'll invariably do something to find himself buried on the bench again.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I’ll eat crow on Otis tonight, he looked great and the team played better with him on the floor. Not ready to crown him jesus yet because I said this about the kangaroo a couple weeks ago too. Young guys gonna be hot and cold.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I wish Schwartz was more comfortable taking the shots when he drives, because he has the best midrange game of anyone who’s played for Mason in the last decade.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Happy with that half. One thing I noticed on our turnovers, they are obviously bad passes, but the guy on the receiving end is almost never coming to the ball. Maybe a third of these turnovers to easy layups would be negated if our guys would just step into receiving the pass when they aren’t spotting up.

Think I saw Jolly in the background doing unspeakable things with a submarine replica given out by the Navy recruiters in the concourse.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
We actually got some good minutes from the bench in the first half!

Defense still gives up too many open looks, but at least they’re trying to pressure the ball and trap in the half court.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Really good team defense that half. Guy is bodying Oduro a bit and I hope Oduro gets to the free throw line this half being aggressive