Game 10: GMU (4-5) vs Navy (6-2) on Tuesday, December 7, at 7PM.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
One of those games where if Mason doesn't have their shit together they could lose by 10-12 very easily. Navy is no slouch and took down UVA at their place by 20. Hoping to see a good performance tomorrow and much better than what we saw on Saturday.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
The Severn River School for Wayward Boys and Girls should offer an entertaining game tomorrow night. Especially when I nurse a couple of Bells Two Hearted Ales during the first 28 minutes of play.
Now that's funny!!!! Well played.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Kenpom: Mason (#156) favored by 1 over Navy (#125). Navy's defensive efficiency (#71) is their strong suit.

Sagarin: Mason favored by around 3.5, almost all of which is due to home court advantage.

Yossarian

Sixth Man
Not if your God is Catholic and pragmatic. You can sin all you want and be forgiven through confession, so your admission of stolen valor to the forum has nixed any punitive basketball curse. If Mason loses tonight, it will be due to your impure thoughts.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
We're either gonna win by 15 or lose by 7 and I can't quite decide which is more likely at this point.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Kenpom: Mason (#156) favored by 1 over Navy (#125). Navy's defensive efficiency (#71) is their strong suit.

Sagarin: Mason favored by around 3.5, almost all of which is due to home court advantage.
Vegasinsider opened with Mason as a 3 pt favorite; now between 5 and 6 with most clustering around 5.5

Sagarin has Mason favored by 5.4.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Two free tickets to the game tonight, I can’t make it. Section 115 let me know if you are interested.