Game 1: GMU (0-0) at #15 Auburn (0-0) on Monday, November 7, at 8:00 PM.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
You act like we're the favored team here. If we beat Auburn on the road, we should read A LOT into it.

This is a big, talented, seasoned, deep team that has one of the best coaches in college basketball. Ethically flexible, but one of the best. They are loaded with 4 & 5-star recruits, as well as transfers who blew-up at smaller schools and if half of them are sick, the other half are still awfully f'n good too.
These people hype up our bleh schedule but then want us to discount beating the only amazing team on it because one of their big men has a sore ankle? What a fan base. If we win today it will be a miracle and should absolutely be celebrated.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We also shouldn’t read too much into beating an injury depleted P5. We did that once with UVA and I don’t think I have to remind you what the rest of the season was like after that…
Oh my goodness - when can we ever have fun here anymore? Everything has to be hosed down with the water of cynicism and coital frustration. I swear you would go on a trip to Vegas and spend most of your time reading a study on STDs in hotels.

Come on man!

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
AUBURNProjected Starting 5
GuardWendell Green Jr.
GuardZep Jasper
ForwardChris Moore
ForwardYohan Traore
CenterDylan Cardwell

Wendell Green Jr. - Eastern KY Transfer, 1st Team OVC, led the country's #8 scoring offense w/15.8 PPG, 5 assists, 1.6 steals

Zep Jasper - College of Charleston Transfer 15.7 PPG & 2.6 Assists CAA all defensive & 2nd Team all conference

Chris Moore - Top 150 recruit, Junior who has come off the bench in reserve role in past

Yohan Traore - Top 25 5-Star Recruit. 6'10" who can hit jumpers and dunk.

Dylan Cardwell - 6'10" reserve player last season, averaged 11.5 minutes and played in every game. Top 175 recruit.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
AUBURNProjected Starting 5
GuardWendell Green Jr.
GuardZep Jasper
ForwardChris Moore
ForwardYohan Traore
CenterDylan Cardwell

Wendell Green Jr. - Eastern KY Transfer, 1st Team OVC, led the country's #8 scoring offense w/15.8 PPG, 5 assists, 1.6 steals

Zep Jasper - College of Charleston Transfer 15.7 PPG & 2.6 Assists CAA all defensive & 2nd Team all conference

Chris Moore - Top 150 recruit, Junior who has come off the bench in reserve role in past

Yohan Traore - Top 25 5-Star Recruit. 6'10" who can hit jumpers and dunk.

Dylan Cardwell - 6'10" reserve player last season, averaged 11.5 minutes and played in every game. Top 175 recruit.
Is this an announced lineup? Missing two of their best players if so

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Is this an announced lineup? Missing two of their best players if so

No, not official. It's from here:

And def. take it w/a grain of salt, they have Ojiako as a projected starter for us.

Jaylin Williams has been dealing w/migraines. Johni Broome has a nicked up ankle. Allen Flannigan has had the flu bug. So who knows, any of those could play, or Pearl could hold back for the regular season.

Last edited:

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
No, not official. It's from here:

And def. take it w/a grain of salt, they have Ojiako as a projected starter for us.
And Mason doesn't really have a PG in that lineup either, LOL.

If we roll out that starting lineup, I'd be scratching my head, although it looks like they got the lineup from the game notes Mason put out.

Mason game notes: https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.si.../documents/2022/11/5/2022-23_Notes_Opener.pdf

Auburn game notes: https://auburntigers.com/documents/2022/11/6/George_Mason_Game_Notes.pdf

DRK331

Starter
Game should be here

and thank you to whomever posted this link last season

and i havent tried it
but you may be able to cast to your big screen tv from your tablet or desktop or laptop

But i dont believe you can cast from a Chrome - but I may be wrong

Are you sure that link will show the game?

It says it will be showing College Basketball from 6:30-8:30 but the Auburn game goes from 8:00-10:00

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
And Mason doesn't really have a PG in that lineup either, LOL.

If we roll out that starting lineup, I'd be scratching my head, although it looks like they got the lineup from the game notes Mason put out.

Mason game notes: https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.si.../documents/2022/11/5/2022-23_Notes_Opener.pdf

Auburn game notes: https://auburntigers.com/documents/2022/11/6/George_Mason_Game_Notes.pdf
that may be accurate in regards to not having one lol. But I would assume KD Johnson starts for them

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Are you sure that link will show the game?

It says it will be showing College Basketball from 6:30-8:30 but the Auburn game goes from 8:00-10:00
That might be the link for the SEC Network, but I believe we are on SEC Network+

phoenix-arizona

All-American
314337659_542486337884362_1361136923609518212_n.jpg

Time to start drinking--it's game day!