Game 1: GMU (0-0) at #15 Auburn (0-0) on Monday, November 7, at 8:00 PM.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Ok then does anyone have a link for the SEC Network+ ??
SEC+ Network is available if you have ESPN+. They are partnered. Otherwise, you may have to look it up with your TV provider and see if its provided as an extra channel or if a local sports channel (like a MASN) will pick it up.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
The owner of Cowboy Cafe in Arlington usually posts on these boards and usually gets games.

Call them up and see if they are showing.

I was a regular at CC for years before moving. Still a favorite every time I'm back to visit. I have watched many great (and not-so-great) sporting events there. Great place!

Yossarian

Sixth Man
Did people know that a poster on these boards literally ran into Bruce Pearl at a work function and essentially set up this game?

Always remember that only 80-85% of the posters here are completely useless, not everybody

Much like Twitter
As a proud 85th-percenter, I sincerely hope the 15th-percenter profited handsomely from his or her networking efforts. But, since I doubt any personal financial gain was achieved, I hope the in-game libations aren’t too bitter this evening.

Proudly useless,
-Me.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I am more hoping we have a good start. No more of this getting shut down early and having to come back later on... lets get going early and get a lead going right away

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Students were lined up around the block to get in.

Nice arena

If you get a chance, peek inside their rec center next door. It's ree-donc-u-lous.

They've even got a raised running track that weaves about over the weight rooms and basketball courts.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
If you get a chance, peek inside their rec center next door. It's ree-donc-u-lous.

They've even got a raised running track that weaves about over the weight rooms and basketball courts.
I got to see it earlier today. It is really nice. I think our actual practice area is on par with theirs, but they have their weight room connected to it via sliding glass doors, which is nice and the running track is a nice addition.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Toured the campus, got a photo of gmubrianjr and myself in front of the Bo Jackson statue.

Enough of the niceties, let’s get this game started and kick some tiger butt.
I am glad you ended your post that way - you were being a little too soft and nice. Started to question your manhood and dedication to capitalism.