Game 1: GMU (0-0) at #15 Auburn (0-0) on Monday, November 7, at 8:00 PM.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I have no idea how this game is gonna go, haven’t had much time to research Auburn, but I am stoked and my pants are approaching threat level midnight. I’m 8 timezones ahead but will be watching this one live, LFG kick some dicks and put folks on notice on opening night that we are gonna be in the convo come March.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I have no idea how this game is gonna go, haven’t had much time to research Auburn, but I am stoked and my pants are approaching threat level midnight. I’m 8 timezones ahead but will be watching this one live, LFG kick some dicks and put folks on notice on opening night that we are gonna be in the convo come March.
You summed up my feelings exactly - let's just play the game. The bourbon has been decanted, the wings are marianated and I have mAson gear straight from the dry cleaner.

75e266863e9fa055970960ed25ea7336--al-bundy-football-memes.jpg

nynva

Preferred Walk-On
Are there any bars/restaurants near Mason that will be showing the game on their TVs for us to watch? I don't have ESPN+ or the SEC Network
I have the sec network and it will be showing Howard at Kentucky Monday night 6:30 - 8:30.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
He’s great at making memes. Not so much in understanding basketball. It’s all good
Ok let's make peace - We beat Auburn on our first game of the season -- No one on this board is going to give a shit about their team health or injuries. Its going to be drunken pandemonium with Pabst Blue Ribbon and BoJangles as far as the eye can see.

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
He’s great at making memes. Not so much in understanding basketball. It’s all good
Hey "guy with no friends" , it's called the eye test so you want to beat good teams at their strongest. We beat a full strength Auburn can make up a few stinkers if we have them.
Screenshot_20221106-164920.png

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
So yes, my basketball knowledge is as strong as my meme game. Speaking of memes I have a package available for posting through the season. I can distribute to anyone here that wants to contribute to a strong Mason Nation Twitter presence. DM me your email if you want to join.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
So yes, my basketball knowledge is as strong as my meme game. Speaking of memes I have a package available for posting through the season. I can distribute to anyone here that wants to contribute to a strong Mason Nation Twitter presence. DM me your email if you want to join.
What if I am not on Twitter.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Ok let's make peace - We beat Auburn on our first game of the season -- No one on this board is going to give a shit about their team health or injuries. Its going to be drunken pandemonium with Pabst Blue Ribbon and BoJangles as far as the eye can see.

We also shouldn’t read too much into beating an injury depleted P5. We did that once with UVA and I don’t think I have to remind you what the rest of the season was like after that…

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
We also shouldn’t read too much into beating an injury depleted P5. We did that once with UVA and I don’t think I have to remind you what the rest of the season was like after that…
You act like we're the favored team here. If we beat Auburn on the road, we should read A LOT into it.

This is a big, talented, seasoned, deep team that has one of the best coaches in college basketball. Ethically flexible, but one of the best. They are loaded with 4 & 5-star recruits, as well as transfers who blew-up at smaller schools and if half of them are sick, the other half are still awfully f'n good too.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
You act like we're the favored team here. If we beat Auburn on the road, we should read A LOT into it.

This is a big, talented, seasoned, deep team that has one of the best coaches in college basketball. Ethically flexible, but one of the best. They are loaded with 4 & 5-star recruits, as well as transfers who blew-up at smaller schools and if half of them are sick, the other half are still awfully f'n good too.
:Ethically flexible." I like it. Well played.