Game 1: GMU (0-0) at #15 Auburn (0-0) on Monday, November 7, at 8:00 PM.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Season 4 Episode 10 GIF by The Office
she spelled penetrate correctly though

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
“We are pretty healthy going in," Coach Pearl said. "I’m planning on playing 10 to 12 guys, maybe 13. We’re still in the stages of evaluating.”

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Auburn beat DII UAH in an exhibition last night 87-69.

Auburn was 6 of 27 from 3 and didn't make a 3-pointer in the second half. They went 23 for 34 from the free throw line.

I hope they shoot that bad from 3 against us.
Auburn’s guards are super quick but can’t shoot at all. I know KE wants to increase ball pressure this season, but this is one of those games where you have to pack the paint and dare them to make jumpers. Beats giving up layups and dunks.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
“We are pretty healthy going in," Coach Pearl said. "I’m planning on playing 10 to 12 guys, maybe 13. We’re still in the stages of evaluating.”

I believe that quote was in reference to Auburn's final scrimmage. I think Pearl indicated he'd use that scrimmage to help determine the starters against Mason. Guessing they won't go 12-13 deep on Monday. Looking forward to the game!

Last edited:

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Game should be here

and thank you to whomever posted this link last season

and i havent tried it
but you may be able to cast to your big screen tv from your tablet or desktop or laptop

But i dont believe you can cast from a Chrome - but I may be wrong

By George.

Starter
Episode 3 of Talk With Us featuring Kim English -

We talk about the out of conference schedule, the scrimmages, the 2023 freshmen class and preview the Auburn game. Also, is there a future Tennessee game in the works?

DRK331

Starter
Are there any bars/restaurants near Mason that will be showing the game on their TVs for us to watch? I don't have ESPN+ or the SEC Network