Game 1: GMU (0-0) at #15 Auburn (0-0) on Monday, November 7, at 8:00 PM.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Episode 3 of Talk With Us featuring Kim English -

We talk about the out of conference schedule, the scrimmages, the 2023 freshmen class and preview the Auburn game. Also, is there a future Tennessee game in the works?

I love it. Thanks for doing these!

I'll admit it, I am a total CKE fanboy. It is such a pleasure to listen to him talk about basketball and our program with such passion. He is such a likable person. I really hope he is (and believe he will be) successful at Mason so that he continues to be our coach. How great would that be, a successful coach that is very personable, too!

Now, let's go beat Auburn!

Fixed that last line thanks to Jim

Last edited:

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I love it. Thanks for doing these!

I'll admit it, I am a total CKE fanboy. It is such a pleasure to listen to him talk about basketball and our program with such passion. He is such a likable person. I really hope he is (and believe he will be) successful at Mason so that he continues to be our coach. How great would that be, a successful coach that is very personable, too!

Now, let's go bet Auburn!
How about we beat them instead? LOL

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Are there any bars/restaurants near Mason that will be showing the game on their TVs for us to watch? I don't have ESPN+ or the SEC Network
click on the link and you will have the SEC Network

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Auburn apparently is quite banged up. Stud center Johni Broome is in a walking boot and may not play Monday. SF Allen Flanigan missed practice today with an illness. They were already going to be without top-50 freshman SG Chance Westry, who is recovering from knee surgery.

If Broome doesn’t play or is limited, I would expect Oduro to have a field day.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Auburn apparently is quite banged up. Stud center Johni Broome is in a walking boot and may not play Monday. SF Allen Flanigan missed practice today with an illness. They were already going to be without top-50 freshman SG Chance Westry, who is recovering from knee surgery.

If Broome doesn’t play or is limited, I would expect Oduro to have a field day.

That's a shame.

king-of.gif

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Are there any bars/restaurants near Mason that will be showing the game on their TVs for us to watch? I don't have ESPN+ or the SEC Network

What a bleak miserable life. I've heard about people like you in documentaries, but never expected to be in a situation of communicating at one directly.

I'm trying to imagine what's that's like, but I just can't grasp the full horror that it must entail.