Friday or Monday?

It's already done. Just a matter of when we find out. I'm gonna guess Monday because that's usually the way these things are done.

Expect an announcement on a new coach in fairly short order, if what I'm hearing is correct.

Obviously you've never been fired.

I have, like 27 times. Always do it on a Friday when the person is statistically less likely to come back and murder you.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Interested in your sources. I am most intrigued that they have a replacement in line already. Is that point confirmed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I would say today or friday bc our bad news can be washed out by the suspense of Selection Sunday.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I would say today or friday bc our bad news can be washed out by the suspense of Selection Sunday.
Like your thinking. I want to enjoy college basketball again.

I will definitely be hitting afternoon bottle if the announcement is today.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
It's already done. Just a matter of when we find out. I'm gonna guess Monday because that's usually the way these things are done.

Expect an announcement on a new coach in fairly short order, if what I'm hearing is correct.

What are you hearing about new coach?

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
looks like it already happened...

Hewitt.png

...just kidding. At least this is what Google Search will look like soon.

Last edited:

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to say next week. We do everything the classy way - Edwards will give him the weekend to decompress, bring him in on Monday to review the season, and then come to the agreement that we will part ways... I hope.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
If it was a done deal before the nyc trip, then there only needs to be a quiet press release today or friday.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I say Friday night near an abandoned quarry with Joe Pesci and company pulling a heavy roll of carpet from the back of a 1979 El Dorado

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
Can't....concentrate.....at.....work... Keep....refreshing...masonhoops.com....page....for...news...

This is the busiest I have seen the boards here in a while. Look at the number of users online now...64

I keep Twitter up all day at work, hoping Jon Rothstein or someone else that writes about hoops breaks the story.