News Coaching rumors swirl around Moton again (Durham Herald-Sun)

I am a big believer in recruiting the DMV first, but we're up against almost unprecedented strength in Maryland/Virginia/DC these days.

New coach absolutely almost has to have a couple of niche areas in significant parts of this half of the country.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Great video to see his interaction at practice. I like that he wants his players to attack. I like that he talks to them about about more than basketball.

I like the way he was really involved in practice. Now I have no idea how Blewitt was during a practice session so I don't know if he was similar or not, but Moton seemed very engaged and a teacher of the game, not someone above the minutia and relating it to the players in a way the kids could understand.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Coach T's Career Highlights

Led UC- Irvine to the second round of the College Basketball Tournament, the program’s first post-season tournament win since 2002

Big West Conference Finals in 2013

Won the third-most single-season games in UC- Irvine history with 21 in 2012-13

Eleven Big West Conference wins (9-0 at home) was the most for the program since 2002-03

Ranked 1st in the Big West in opponents field-goal percentage (.387) and assists (15.7), 15th and 20th in the nation respectively during the 2012-13 season

Head Coach of the Golden State Warriors Las Vegas Summer League Team for five consecutive years

Developed and coached prominent NBA players, including Tim Duncan, Josh Howard, Darius Songalia, Josh Childress, Casey Jacobson, Jarron Collins and Jason Collins

105-24 record (.814), won two Pac-10 Championships, and advanced to the NCAA Tournament in all four years at Stanford

Reached postseason each of six seasons at Wake Forest, including two ACC Championships and an NIT Title

Holds a Bachelor’s Degree from Hampden-Sydney College (VA)

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
Coach T's Career Highlights

Led UC- Irvine to the second round of the College Basketball Tournament, the program’s first post-season tournament win since 2002

Big West Conference Finals in 2013

Won the third-most single-season games in UC- Irvine history with 21 in 2012-13

Eleven Big West Conference wins (9-0 at home) was the most for the program since 2002-03

Ranked 1st in the Big West in opponents field-goal percentage (.387) and assists (15.7), 15th and 20th in the nation respectively during the 2012-13 season

Head Coach of the Golden State Warriors Las Vegas Summer League Team for five consecutive years

Developed and coached prominent NBA players, including Tim Duncan, Josh Howard, Darius Songalia, Josh Childress, Casey Jacobson, Jarron Collins and Jason Collins

105-24 record (.814), won two Pac-10 Championships, and advanced to the NCAA Tournament in all four years at Stanford

Reached postseason each of six seasons at Wake Forest, including two ACC Championships and an NIT Title

Holds a Bachelor’s Degree from Hampden-Sydney College (VA)

But other than that he really hasn't done much. :)