Brooklyn Roll Call

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
LOL - Not Wednesday or Thursday.

Saturday, maybe. Only because then my wife will kick me out because I will be so f**king hyper.

There will be single session tickets available through Mason today for $45. In addition, with most of the seats being general admission, people let fans of the team sit behind the bench for the game and move when over for the next game.
Any idea if they'll keep selling single session tickets? I'm only planning on coming up when we make Saturday -- will I be able to purchase tickets through the school for that or am I gonna be on the secondary market no matter what?

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Any idea if they'll keep selling single session tickets? I'm only planning on coming up when we make Saturday -- will I be able to purchase tickets through the school for that or am I gonna be on the secondary market no matter what?
Yes! Single sessions are available on your Mason Nation account, and you should have gotten an email about it.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Hotels anyone? or am I rooming with GMUBrian
I don't know whether this is a complement, an insult or a threat. ;-)

I booked the Fairfield Inn and Suites about 8 blocks from the arena. I then decided to do an AirB&B that is even closer instead. I plan to cancel my Fairfield tonight if the AirB&B is legit. So a room might free up there. Let me know if you want to try to take over my reservation.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I don't know whether this is a complement, an insult or a threat. ;-)

I booked the Fairfield Inn and Suites about 8 blocks from the arena. I then decided to do an AirB&B that is even closer instead. I plan to cancel my Fairfield tonight if the AirB&B is legit. So a room might free up there. Let me know if you want to try to take over my reservation.
Just send me the address of your Air B-n-B - I will bring donuts and zip ties.....

Just send me the address of your Air B-n-B - I will bring donuts and zip ties.....
I kid I kid - My son's new wife and my new daughter in law have relatives in Brooklyn - might couch surf there.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
If anyone needs an extra ticket for the pillowfight today, let me know. I bought all-session but I'm not heading up until tonight.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Ticket link for anyone who needs it - https://am.ticketmaster.com/gmu/a10mbbchamp

I recommend buying through Mason as it helps the school out and you will have your best shot at sitting behind our bench

Tickets are delivered digitally through SeatGeek, and there is a resale option in SeatGeek if you want to go for the All Session package then sell the sessions Mason doesn't play in.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
La Salle looked gooooood.

But I bet they're going to be dead tomorrow.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023

I kid I kid - My son's new wife and my new daughter in law have relatives in Brooklyn - might couch surf there.
So where did you end up staying? Make sure to say hi at the SLU game.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Don't know this site, but I do like their thinking! Cautionary note: was wrong on 2 of today's games (had UMass over UR).

Nevertheless, for your viewing pleasure:
Busting Brackets batting average isn't very good--only got 1-4, but fortunately for him Mason kept him from being shut out.

Next round, he's got all chalk except for us over SLU. Hopefully we'll survive and advance once again!

I think Davidson has a chance vs vcu....Kenpom has them as a 5 pt underdog, but also notes that they played the hardest conference schedule (played each of the top 4 teams twice). Also, the last time they played, Davidson only lost to the Rams by 2 and did so WITHOUT Loyer.