Brooklyn Roll Call

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
once slotting is announced
it would be nice if there were a day trip up and back
let the adults fill as many seats as demanded
then let the students fill the rest of the bus up (and their trips paid for by the team)

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
1677535023393.png

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
once slotting is announced
it would be nice if there were a day trip up and back
let the adults fill as many seats as demanded
then let the students fill the rest of the bus up (and their trips paid for by the team)
There is 0% chance of Mason doing something like that. Maybe a higher chance if they make Saturday but I doubt there would be enough interest to do something like that in general. If you are trying to make a day trip, I'd recommend checking out the Vamoose bus out of Lorton/Roslyn/Bethesda.

Especially considering how many students show up at our games, I'd be shocked if there was even 5 Mason students at games in Brooklyn. I just hope the band is going.

The fun at the tournament really doesn't start until Thursday this year, or like I say "when things get more serious".

Last edited:

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Probably not going to get too many folks who are coming unless we make Saturday, but I know @MasonFanatic @gmubrian will be there along with me. I also will be bothering @EXpatriot13 to attend.

Anyone else?
I have decided to end my perfect attendance streak staring with the A10 tournament in Brooklyn. So, I won't be there.

Just kidding. Of course gmubrianjr and I will be there.

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Thanks for posting- Looks like Mason will fall somewhere between 5th and 7th most likely. I'd prefer the 6th or 7th seed but another crack at a SLU or Duquense wouldn't be bad.

Both games tonight can impact top 4 seeding, and to a degree where Mason could fall.

Lasalle at Dayton
SLU at vcu

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Thanks for posting- Looks like Mason will fall somewhere between 5th and 7th most likely. I'd prefer the 6th or 7th seed but another crack at a SLU or Duquense wouldn't be bad.

Both games tonight can impact top 4 seeding, and to a degree where Mason could fall.

Lasalle at Dayton
SLU at vcu
Ugh… I hate being in a position where i want vcu to win