Beat the Power Conferences 21 - 22

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Or maybe it just puts in perspective that we got beaten by a better team on that day. I'd love to have another go at them later in the season when our chemistry is even better and rotation more solidified.
Yes.

Earl the Squirrel

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I see his shooting woes followed him to SC.
We watched AJ Wilson for 4 years. I may stand corrected but I do not believe I ever saw him execute a pump fake in the paint. Not one. With his leaping ability, all he needed was to get his defenders' off their feet, but I never saw him do it.

It is a simple, fundamental technique employed by virtually very basketball player from the age of 12, if not younger.

Was he incapable, or did the coaching staff fail him? I did watch him numerous times bite for pump fakes and launch himself flying over (and past) the player he was guarding. You would think that someone who got burned repeatedly in this manner, would pause to consider the possibility that he himself ought to consider employing a similar tactic.

Nope.

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"ST. LOUISYuri Collins' record-setting performance led Saint Louis to a 79-68 victory over Boston College Saturday evening at Chaifetz Arena.

Collins registered a school-record 19 assists – also an NCAA single-game high this season – and added 14 points on 5-of-5 shooting."

phoenix-arizona

All-American
Calling it a year early—Chicago GMU A10 finals.

“The future A10 member is 3-2 vs. power conference schools this season:

Wins - Arizona State, DePaul, & Vanderbilt
Losses: Michigan State & Auburn”

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Pitt is AWFUL this year and have been the red-headed step child of the ACC for a while. Don't see them getting good in the next few years either. We should schedule them next year. Pitt is a cool town to trash for a night.