Beat the Power Conferences 21 - 22

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Or maybe it just puts in perspective that we got beaten by a better team on that day. I'd love to have another go at them later in the season when our chemistry is even better and rotation more solidified.

The shit I have had to listen to from my youngest - then I got to remind him he is a lower number than me as a Pikapp and I made him clean out the smoker.

But agreed - would love another lick at JMU

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"WKU is now 11-8 against the Power Five in the last five seasons, including four straight victories over Power Five teams at home.

The emotional win in front of 7,053 fans also came one week after the devastating tornadoes that rocked Bowling Green and the region.

'At the end of the day, there is a lot of excitement out here, a lot of excitement,' WKU head coach Rick Stansbury said. 'But it is still a game, it's a game. When you drive out here, some of you folks that haven't seen some things, drive by some of those communities. See how our communities got destroyed. So, hopefully for a few hours, the excitement before the game, the excitement during the game, a lot of them are still excited. We got our mind off of it for a little bit. Winning and losing, let's be real about it, way too much put on it. It's a game.

'Fans across America, sports writers, man you think when a team loses or a coach loses, it is the end of the world. It is a game. Hell, it is important, we all want to win, but that is the real world out there now. You want to know what the real world is, just go out there and drive around a little bit.'"

Last edited:

GMU1983

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
helps the A 10 now to at least have 2 tourney teams if Davidson does well in conference and loses in a final