All-American
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
gasp GIF

You must hate vcu to post here! ;)
Yep, I live in Richmond. First, the fans are insufferable, and the newspaper always gives them top billing over UR. They even have a staffer who writes a weekly vcu column during the season. Not so for UR. I wrote him and questioned it. The reponse was basically "too bad for UR."
I really don't care how many thumbs down I get on this one. Some things are worth the abuse. This is one of them.
Rant over. Deep breath taken.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Yep, I live in Richmond. First, the fans are insufferable, and the newspaper always gives them top billing over UR. They even have a staffer who writes a weekly vcu column during the season. Not so for UR. I wrote him and questioned it. The reponse was basically "too bad for UR."
I really don't care how many thumbs down I get on this one. Some things are worth the abuse. This is one of them.

Honestly if I was the EIC of a small market newspaper like RTD I would absolutely cover vcu, which has been very successful for a full decade, over Richmond, who routinely sucks and has really only been good the past couple years.

I still hate vcu and hope the program gets the death penalty some day. My only joy this past decade has been watching them lose in the NCCA tournament.

Mason32

Starter
What’s a newspaper

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
What’s a newspaper
Something old people read. Back in the day, my go-to paper was the Washington Star. It was the afternoon paper that carried all the late scores. It was wonderful. Though for all-time great writing, the Post's Shirley Povich was the best.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Anthony Grant showing he is the big dog in A10 with that win.

GMU1983

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Dud they are loaded but playing with a bunch of top 150 freshman...it will take time.