299 Days of English

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
tell the other old farts that.... few and far between of that age at our games think the way you do... they all need to in order to give some sort of advantage at home. If I get a SHHH the 3 games I can attend this year I will lose it this year.
We should hand these out game 1.

Attachments

• S561082.jpeg
    S561082.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 520

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
tell the other old farts that.... few and far between of that age at our games think the way you do... they all need to in order to give some sort of advantage at home. If I get a SHHH the 3 games I can attend this year I will lose it this year.

Almost all the games are on ESPN+ at this point (which is great for us outside of the area), so if they want to support the team but have a relaxing quiet experience, send in a donation and watch the games at home?

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
We should hand these out game 1.

To be fair guest services actually does have earplugs for those who are noise sensitive, not like those, however.

Also, if they handed those out it would be a guarantee that the guy who works the 115 portal would take the handing out of these headphones very seriously.

OP
Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
To be fair guest services actually does have earplugs for those who are noise sensitive, not like those, however.

Also, if they handed those out it would be a guarantee that the guy who works the 115 portal would take the handing out of these headphones very seriously.

I think they should have support for those of old farts who are inebriated during games. Specifically - move us to empty seats near the floor, miscellaneous loose objects, some hot sauce, and a megaphone.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I think they should have support for those of old farts who are inebriated during games. Specifically - move us to empty seats near the floor, miscellaneous loose objects, some hot sauce, and a megaphone.
Sound wisdom if you want to change a lame culture. Now that the no fun police have retired hopefully we can develop a rowdy and intimidating atmosphere.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm sure some of you got this email, but for any Alumni that didn't, the Alumni Association is having a virtual event with Kim English:

Join the George Mason University Alumni Association for an alumni-exclusive conversation with Coach Kim English, the 11th head coach of the Patriot men's basketball program.

Meet and Greet with Coach Kim English
Monday, November 1 • 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. EST
Virtual event on Zoom
(A link to participate in the program will be sent closer to the event.)
Alumni will have the opportunity to hear from Coach regarding his career and future plans relating to the Mason men's basketball program.

You can submit a question for Coach English during the registration process.

He15man

Starter
Wonder what he thought of Josh while he was there. We all love JO and think he's great, but I'd love to know what a pro scout thinks his ceiling is. Like, could he actually have a shot at the NBA? Or is that hype?

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Wonder what he thought of Josh while he was there. We all love JO and think he's great, but I'd love to know what a pro scout thinks his ceiling is. Like, could he actually have a shot at the NBA? Or is that hype?

My uninformed guess, was CKE calling in another favor and had his friend talk to the team about what he's looking for in a player and how he evaluates for an NBA team.

Great opportunity for the team to hear that.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Seems like they went at it either in Kim defending a player or himself against Davis when someone was 22 years old. CKE SLAYED him on Twitter

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Dinwiddie traded to the Mavericks as part of a multi-player deal for Porzingis.

Too bad, was a nice local pro connection that CKE was taking advantage of.