2024 Recruiting

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
I made the trip to Kansas City to eat some BBQ… I mean, to go to The Hardwood Classic. It featured a few of the bigger name teams like MOKAN, Team Durant, Meanstreets, Team Melo. Wanted to get a look at Dominick Stewart and a few other guys we have interest in, but haven’t offered.

Stewart still looks the part. Very good shooter, showed more signs of driving with the ball which was nice. I was videoing most of his games so you can see those highlights on the social media accounts.

Make sure to follow the Instagram account if you don’t already - a lot of highlights and offers are posted on stories and you can look at all the offers for ‘24, ‘25, and ‘26 classes on the main page of the account in the highlights.

Hookemhorns.jpg

Hoping and praying it's good news from Texas today...

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Priority recruit Lewis Walker went off for 40 of his team’s 82 points this morning in a Big Shots event.

Currently holds offers from Missouri, Wake Forest and Richmond, among others.

If he was a couple inches taller, he’s probably a 4-star headed to the ACC … at 6-6, he’s a classic tweener forward for a P6 school but he can do damage in the A-10.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Priority recruit Lewis Walker went off for 40 of his team’s 82 points this morning in a Big Shots event.

Currently holds offers from Missouri, Wake Forest and Richmond, among others.

If he was a couple inches taller, he’s probably a 4-star headed to the ACC … at 6-6, he’s a classic tweener forward for a P6 school but he can do damage in the A-10.
Let's hope he picks Mason instead of risking getting buried at a P5

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
@jakelieberman2 on Twitter

Lewis Walker tells me that he’s being recruited by these programs the most:

George Mason
Towson
Richmond
UTEP
James Madison
Georgia State
Missouri

Bully-ball combo F has double digit offers.

Our staff has made him a priority from early in the recruiting process. This is one we can (and should?) win.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
@jakelieberman2 on Twitter

Lewis Walker tells me that he’s being recruited by these programs the most:

George Mason
Towson
Richmond
UTEP
James Madison
Georgia State
Missouri

Bully-ball combo F has double digit offers.

Our staff has made him a priority from early in the recruiting process. This is one we can (and should?) win.
I'll be sure to wear Mason gear when I see him at the training facility he and my son attend.