2023 Transfer Portal Thread

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Is their roster being decimated too? Sure. But I'd sign up for the Mike Rhoades tenure any day of the week.
I’d have to check but they have at least 5-6 guys in the portal. Off the top of my head (someone can check)

Nick kern
Ace baldwin
Jamir Watkins
Jalen deloach

I agree about Rhoades. Heckuva coach. But a 6 year tenure like that is going to be the exception nowadays I feel like.

The a10 has over 50 kids in the portal.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
I’d have to check but they have at least 5-6 guys in the portal. Off the top of my head (someone can check)

Nick kern
Ace baldwin
Jamir Watkins
Jalen deloach

I agree about Rhoades. Heckuva coach. But a 6 year tenure like that is going to be the exception nowadays I feel like.

The a10 has over 50 kids in the portal.
The original post was about Kim's "legacy" lol. I don't think any of us would be nearly as upset with our current situation if we were coming off multiple NCAA Tournament appearances and an A10 Championship.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
The new rule will slow the wild west of transfers down. One free transfer, then gotta sit if you wanna transfer a 2nd time. I assume the NCAA will also tighten the mental health excuse also.

Herndon

All-Conference
The new rule will slow the wild west of transfers down. One free transfer, then gotta sit if you wanna transfer a 2nd time. I assume the NCAA will also tighten the mental health excuse also.
Good. It's just not very fun as a fan.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Not sure if serious LOL. The NCAA isn’t gonna enforce the 1 free transfer rule, they’ll be passing out waivers like candy.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Not sure if serious LOL. The NCAA isn’t gonna enforce the 1 free transfer rule, they’ll be passing out waivers like candy.
1680640421975.png

OP
B

bravesfan

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023

I'd also love to watch the NCAA try to enforce their opinion on mental health justifications. They're just asking to be more irrelevant if they dip their toes in that water.