2023 Recruiting

FreeGunston12

All-American
If anything this team could be very very tall!
Funny that the guy that did the "way too early" a-10 rankings put us last in part due to "not having a frontcourt". For what it's worth, I think the combination of Kelly, Henry, and Pavrette will be fine. We also were linked to ETSU transfer, Josh Taylor (6'8). Didn't our new DBO come from ETSU too?

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Funny that the guy that did the "way too early" a-10 rankings put us last in part due to "not having a frontcourt". For what it's worth, I think the combination of Kelly, Henry, and Pavrette will be fine. We also were linked to ETSU transfer, Josh Taylor (6'8). Didn't our new DBO come from ETSU too?
Yes

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Those “rankings” were a joke. If we finish 14th next season we should be relegated to Division III.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Those “rankings” were a joke. If we finish 14th next season we should be relegated to Division III.

Based on stats only without having seen any of our players play. I don’t know about Kelly and Pavrette, but when Henry actually got decent time (16+ minutes) he definitely held his own. Is he going to be a dominant one-on-one post player? No. But he’s going to be just fine.

And from what I understand about Kelly is that he’s got a little bit more finesse to his game, can step out a little bit and knock down some shots.

And let’s get real. That dude put Fordham at no. 1 and Dayton at 6th and I don’t see either of those two things happening.

I want to make sure I am keeping track of the score at home...

So, we still have one more slot to officially fill that hasn't been announced, correct?

Tre Wood and Jalen Haynes are still waiting for their waivers before we officially announce their signings, correct? If I am counting things correctly Ekanem has tweeted 9 flames, plus the 3 returnees + Ball, this means we *should* have a full 13-man roster for this year.

Any idea who the 13th player is? or is this going to be announced the first week of school?