2023 Recruiting

On3 gave us a commitment prediction for Ball. Good news coming soon I hope.
Definitely feels like we're getting Ball. Richmond just got Matt Reed in and as of now their scholarships for next year are almost filled. As long as today and tomorrow goes well, think he's a Patriot.

FreeGunston12

All-American
He's not one of the players you guys have talked up. Is he any good?
I like his game. I think he could be pretty underrated. Here's the latest highlights I could find:

His floor is a guy with great shooting form that can really space the floor. But he is active on both sides of the ball. Gets to the paint as defenders rush to close out on him. Got a little sneaky athleticism to him. I'll happily take him and see what he can develop into.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I like his game. I think he could be pretty underrated. Here's the latest highlights I could find:

His floor is a guy with great shooting form that can really space the floor. But he is active on both sides of the ball. Gets to the paint as defenders rush to close out on him. Got a little sneaky athleticism to him. I'll happily take him and see what he can develop into.
Thanks!

psyclone

Hall of Famer

Another LUKE perhaps! I'll take that, for sure!

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
He’s rated similarly to Nnaji: https://247sports.com/Player/Austin-Ball-46118121/

He was at one point rated a 4 star top 100 player, but fell off a bit this season.
Good thing for us he transferred to Miller, his numbers would’ve been huge if he had gotten the kind of playing time starters get at most schools. It kept his profile low enough that the P5s went away … he very easily could’ve wound up at WVU because he’s good enough to play there. Will be a steal if he picks Mason.

FreeGunston12

All-American
I like his game, he's got the right height to play a 3 or 4 in HCKE's system, feels like a replacement for Ticket when that time comes, or maybe even a slot in at the 3 if he shows talent out of the gate.

But yea, Ball and White would both be very solid 3 star gets for the program.
I agree. Even with Cooper and Bailey leaving, we may be a little short on shooters. The more I think about it, the better I like the fit.

By George.

Starter
I agree. Even with Cooper and Bailey leaving, we may be a little short on shooters. The more I think about it, the better I like the fit.

He also just has that grit too, apparently he’s always working on his game, he also gets to the bucket and finishes well, not scared of contact etc

I like attacking guys who have high major offers who may have fallen through the cracks late in their HS career. Talent is there. It could be worse!

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

He loves shooting the 3.