All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
an interesting graphic -notice the A-10 cluster

GGx6ZQ_WUAANbLE

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I know it’s not in our best interest, but I’ll never not be happy to see vcu gets its a** kicked on national TV. :LOL:
I think it’s very possible vcu falls out of the top 4 which would be in Masons best interest as well. As much as I’d love to beat them, I’d love for vcu to get knocked out before they have a chance to play Mason in the tournament

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I think it’s very possible vcu falls out of the top 4 which would be in Masons best interest as well. As much as I’d love to beat them, I’d love for vcu to get knocked out before they have a chance to play Mason in the tournament
I hear you, but I would love nothing more than kicking their butts out of the tourney.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hear you, but I would love nothing more than kicking their butts out of the tourney.
I'm not sure my heart could take a Mason/vcu matchup in Brooklyn but I do think there is a chance we will see them especially if they finish in the top 3 and Mason ends up in the 6th or 7th area.

That said, after last night, I'm not sure if they'll fall out of the top 4 or its just a momentarily blip. They are as impossible to figure out as the next A10 team because they beat Dayton, yet lost to GW and just got blown to pieces by Umass.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
vcu still has Dayton, and Richmond left. They could easily lose the 4seed.

Can someone post the odds of Mason getting that 4th seed?

Betting odds?

I posted the probability a little earlier and I believe it said 9%, but I’m sure that has changed since our Dayton win. Might be even higher if we can pull off the Loyola win.

bravesfan

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
After years of being a bottom feeder (and this being a brand new team), I'm ecstatic at those zeros for 13, 14, 15 and that very miniscule chance of 12th...

MasonByMarriage

Walk-On
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
ESPN showing that Davidson men forfeit to Richmond for tomorrow's game. I know the women had the same earlier this week. Must be some nasty illness going around there.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Fordham makes a big run in the second half to take control after being down 6 at the half, win by 12 over Duquesne. It's the Rams' first conference home win this year (4-3 on the road). Dukes now 6-8 in the conference.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
ESPN showing that Davidson men forfeit to Richmond for tomorrow's game. I know the women had the same earlier this week. Must be some nasty illness going around there.

It's the Davidson women's basketball team that is forfeiting its game vs. Fordham on Saturday evidently due to injuries to several scholarship players.

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
It's the Davidson women's basketball team that is forfeiting its game vs. Fordham on Saturday evidently due to injuries to several scholarship players.
They have like 6-7 scholarship players out with various injuries. Two with blown acl’s. Sucks.