2023-24 Schedule

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I could be wrong but I think it may have ran out in year 2 or 3 of Paulsen. We had a long deal post final four and 2011. Someone can look it up and correct me if need be because I’m lazy.

Until we finish top 100 in net it will be hard. That said as stated above it shouldn’t be impossible.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I could be wrong but I think it may have ran out in year 2 or 3 of Paulsen. We had a long deal post final four and 2011. Someone can look it up and correct me if need be because I’m lazy.

Until we finish top 100 in net it will be hard. That said as stated above it shouldn’t be impossible.
I'm confident the good old days will return with CTS. Mason just has too much going for it to not succeed under the right leadership. And I include Dr. W in that equation too.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
For those who are coming to Knoxville for the game, you should plan on spending the weekend in downtown. Good restaurants, bars, hotels and entertainment options.

If anyone is playing at the Bijou, you should go. The Bijou’s acoustics make every artist sound great. The Tennessee Theatre is beautiful but acoustics are not as good.

Believe it or not, Knoxville has the best pizza place in the country. If you are coming to the game, you must visit A Dopo Sourdough Pizza. Get the spicy greens with speck ham.

I look forward to wearing my FRB t-shirt to the game.

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I will choose to not believe this with every fiber of my being.
A Dopo is excellent and by far my favorite pizza place here. Pizzeria Nora is 2nd. South Coast is 3rd.

Still, not on the level of Johns of Bleecker.

Last edited:

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
For those who are coming to Knoxville for the game, you should plan on spending the weekend in downtown. Good restaurants, bars, hotels and entertainment options.

If anyone is playing at the Bijou, you should go. The Bijou’s acoustics make every artist sound great. The Tennessee Theatre is beautiful but acoustics are not as good.

Believe it or not, Knoxville has the best pizza place in the country. If you are coming to the game, you must visit A Dopo Sourdough Pizza. Get the spicy greens with speck ham.

I look forward to wearing my FRB t-shirt to the game.
Completely agree. If you can come in for the weekend and stay for the game, Knoxville is a great town. 20+ breweries, a dramatically improving food scene, and the Womens Basketball Hall of Fame!

In all seriousness, I’m happy to help work on a pre-game spot for everyone planning to come down, but only if Blocked Quentin Daniels is invited.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I am up for a pre-game. Coming for the whole weekend will be unlikely, though, as I am scheduled to be in Toledo on Saturday, Dec 2nd for some odd reason.

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Annnnnd flight booked - brining one of my boys too

Attachments

• IMG_2278.jpeg
    IMG_2278.jpeg
    213.1 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
In all seriousness, I’m happy to help work on a pre-game spot for everyone planning to come down, but only if Blocked Quentin Daniels is invited.

If BQD is at the game, which team will he cheer for?

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
View: https://twitter.com/Jschreiber272/status/1666463257580691458
As someone in the comments pointed out, by adding two conference games, aren't we removing the opportunity for a better non-conference game?
The flip side is that schools aren't scheduling those games, either because they don't want to or they can't.
I'm all for 2 additional conference games if they make them bracketbuster-like in that those games aren't identified until early Feb so that teams can play a conference game that helps their NET/RPI

Last edited:

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I’ll be making a reservation for around 12pm/1pm at A Dopo for lunch on 12/5 - anyone who wants to join my son and I let me know and I’ll include you.

I have a calendar reminder set up for 11/5 to make the reservation, and Ill ask for interest again when I do.

We are staying at Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville Downtown, but only because it was the best Hilton option. Might change to where team is staying once known.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I’ll be making a reservation for around 12pm/1pm at A Dopo for lunch on 12/5 - anyone who wants to join my son and I let me know and I’ll include you.

I have a calendar reminder set up for 11/5 to make the reservation, and Ill ask for interest again when I do.

We are staying at Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville Downtown, but only because it was the best Hilton option. Might change to where team is staying once known.
Just made a reservation at that Hampton Inn as well. I'll know more as we approach the date as to whether I'll be around for lunch that day.

Last edited:

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
My plan is to drive. The idea of paying hundreds for a rental car bothers me greatly.