2023-24 Schedule

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Currently watching the Dayton-Loyola game and the foul discrepancy is 9 (Loyola) to 1 (Dayton). Still a 3 point game though.
Loyola wins by 5--Dayton pg (Bennett) was icing his hand and didn't play in the second half. Dayton with 20+ turnovers.

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Loyola sure plays hard nosed. It's paying off.
Didnt know who Norris was before our game in Fairfax vs us, but immediately hated him after seeing his punk attitude towards our fans in that game.

Watching last night the hate was exacerbated by seeing him make one big play after another, despite his giant forehead.

All of this is actually a compliment and I’m sure he would be a fan favorite if on our team.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Didnt know who Norris was before our game in Fairfax vs us, but immediately hated him after seeing his punk attitude towards our fans in that game.

Watching last night the hate was exacerbated by seeing him make one big play after another, despite his giant forehead.

All of this is actually a compliment and I’m sure he would be a fan favorite if on our team.
Yeah, funny how that works. A guy is a jerk if he is on another team, and a hero if he is on ours.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I would also add that Baraka plays with an edge and I could see other teams fans hating him as well. I noticed it at Fordham.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Norris is their version of Semenov. He’s like 26 at this point and has been there 10 years (technically he’s a 5th year double-red-shirt senior).

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Norris is their version of Semenov. He’s like 26 at this point and has been there 10 years (technically he’s a 5th year double-red-shirt senior).
I think Semenov is going to be a redshirt junior next year if he gets it approved. /s

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

This DBAG. Yep...Norris kept talking crap to half of the floor section.

Looks like he's the type that pee's standing up with his pants around his ankles.

Wish we would of Hamilton Porter there:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3XR8eC6SQs

Pablo

Hall of Famer

Flyers
Dayton(22-6)Atlantic 10
@ Loyola Chicago L 72-77
50 (0)

OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES:​

Nevada 42, Florida 39, Boise St. 26, Texas 10, Texas Tech 10, Indiana St 9, Appalachian St 6, New Mexico 5, FAU 4, James Madison 4, Princeton 3, Michigan St. 2, Villanova 2, Colorado St. 2, McNeese St. 2, Richmond 1.

psyclone

Hall of Famer

Flyers
Dayton(22-6)Atlantic 10
@ Loyola Chicago L 72-77
50 (0)

OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES:​

Nevada 42, Florida 39, Boise St. 26, Texas 10, Texas Tech 10, Indiana St 9, Appalachian St 6, New Mexico 5, FAU 4, James Madison 4, Princeton 3, Michigan St. 2, Villanova 2, Colorado St. 2, McNeese St. 2, Richmond 1.
NET rankings:

21 Dayton--still a lock for an at-large. Is their point guard (didn't play in 2d half vs Loyola and was icing his hand) going to miss time? If so, may result in not making it to the A10 championship
70 Richmond-deserves an at large if they get to championship game
90 Loyola-Need to win A10 championship

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Duquesne wins by 10 at vcu. Shulga did not play--he's injured but expected to play next game at Dayton. vcu could get leapfrogged for 4th place depending on how UMass and Bonnies finish up

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
didn't want to start a new thread so i will put this here
not an apples to apples to comparison but ...

and should be DMV's finest

GI4D5h1WwAABPNP