2022 Coaching Carousel

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Question is...if CKE leaves with Oduro, Fernandez and everyone else heading for the door....is next year a bigger dumpster fire than the Hewitt departure?
Program will be dead until Lamar or Tony can revive it.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Question is...if CKE leaves with Oduro, Fernandez and everyone else heading for the door....is next year a bigger dumpster fire than the Hewitt departure?

Hell yes. And I wouldn’t want Tony Skinn walking into that situation either. That would be unfair to him.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Razor Ramon (the wrestler, not ODU poster) is about to leave this earth, Freddie Freeman is about to leave the Braves... I'm already prepared for the trifecta at this rate.
The Mets winning the world series?

God help us

bravesfan

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
The Mets winning the world series?

God help us
giphy.gif

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
After three years? Is there more to this than not winning enough games?
they want to go back to the glory years when they were a consistent top 50 team.
Mike Longeron had them heading towards that in the right direction unti he lost it nand tghen his job.
With Georgetown being weak the right coach cn take some of the DC recruiting base away and make inroads with local talent

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Letting UMass score 99 against him in the 7-10 game?

They were a 14 seed bad going into conference play, though, and finished 7th so a little surprised they didn't give him another year. There was plenty of talent on that roster.
2 all league 3rd teamers and 1 all freshman team member

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Earl, I have to disagree on this one. Watching how his players responded and fought for him was one of the most inspiring sports stories I've watched this year, capped by a beautiful moment with Lange and Anthony Grant at the end of their game.

I'm sure there are much better candidates out there than Lange, but his players obviously love him and rallied to buy him at least another year. It will be interesting to see if he and they make the most of it.
Is this a bit?

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Is this a bit?
Unfortunately, no. I was watching the PGA Championship will skimming the boards and — as GS pointed out — I completely got Lange and McCall mixed up. I do agree with Earl that SJU is a a glutton for punishment for brining Lange back. And not that it matters, but I was inspired by how the UMASS players rallied around McCall and Anthony Grant's response after their game.

Back to multitasking... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: