2022-2023 Season: Games of Interest - Future Opponents

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
#18 CoC lost at home today to Hofstra, 85-81. They should stay in the top 25... but knowing how the voters are with teams that are in one bid leagues (for the most part), they will likely drop out

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Welp - I hope GMU is taking notes on how to play vcu as the Bonnies win in Richmond tonight. Of course, the one time I'm rooting for vcu, they lose. I picked them to win this game in an A-10 survival pool this week. Geez - lol.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Welp - I hope GMU is taking notes on how to play vcu as the Bonnies win in Richmond tonight. Of course, the one time I'm rooting for vcu, they lose. I picked them to win this game in an A-10 survival pool this week. Geez - lol.
Any vcu loss is a good loss. But sorry about your pool.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
#18 CoC lost at home today to Hofstra, 85-81. They should stay in the top 25... but knowing how the voters are with teams that are in one bid leagues (for the most part), they will likely drop out
That was a 4pm tip. At 1:30, the line for students was around the corner from the arena. Guess it didnt help

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Loyola winning by 5 at Dayton with 12+ min left--Holmes scoreless so far.

Fordham at home beats SLU by 10; now 6-3 and 3d in the standings.

vcu wins by 2 at Davidson (Loyer ill and didn't play)

JPgmuswim

Starter
Loyola winning by 5 at Dayton with 12+ min left--Holmes scoreless so far.

Fordham at home beats SLU by 10; now 6-3 and 3d in the standings.

vcu wins by 2 at Davidson (Loyer ill and didn't play)
Dave Paulsen has really helped turn Fordham(18-4) around. :sneaky:
Tom Hardy Bait GIF

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I requested tickets via Virginia 529 and got this email today...purposely not going so there's two empty seats for a big game.

"Congratulations because you entered the Virginia 529 Ticket Request you will receive two tickets to the 2/7/23 vcu Men’s Basketball game against Dayton!

Please look out for an email from tickets@vcu.edu that will have your digital tickets attached. You will need to accept the transfer for the tickets to go into your vcu ticket account. If you don't have a vcu ticket account, you will need to make one before the tickets can be accepted and put into your account.

If you requested tickets to multiple games, you received tickets to the first game you requested that still had availability. If you can no longer attend the game, please let me know. Go Rams!"

Last edited:

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
just saw fordham beat st louis by 10 on tuesday....fordham could sneak into top 4.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Baldwin had the game of his life...37 pts on 8-10 from 2, 4-5 from 3, and 9-9 from the line.
English needs to recruit a pg like him. I know they don’t grow on trees but we really need a Baldwin or Collins.

I know that’s what everyone says but Mason is most important to get a guy like that because I said so. :p

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Well here is how that went down lol

Duquesne 19 GW 17 11:27 1st

Duquesne 47 GW 17 1:36 1st

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I think Gw is gonna struggle here on out bc they have a short rotation. Don’t think they’ll get top 4.

Of course I can totally be wrong too.