2021 A10 Transfer List

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Walk-On Lysander Rehnstrom is transferring to the Naval Academy. Good for him, doesnt have to pay for college anymore and now has an opportunity for an awesome career outside of basketball. Pretty cool, in his post he mentioned he grew up a fan and was even a ball boy when he was younger.
FB0BA0C2-2087-46C7-A3D4-3C72BECA2764.jpeg
8A2E63E1-EB1B-4467-A765-2F7063360A49.jpeg

Last edited:

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Not quite sure where to put this, but Hartford just dropped down to D3...I've got to imagine a new round of players is about to hit the portal.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Not quite sure where to put this, but Hartford just dropped down to D3...I've got to imagine a new round of players is about to hit the portal.
Kid from LaSalle, Kimbrell, former Mason recruit as well, had just transferred in there. Had to come out of left field for him.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
but all the coach has is his returning squad and transfers.
Any one graduating post 2025 is playing for a Div III school.
I cant imagine many curren HS seniors and juniors wanting to go there.
Affects recruiting, money and everything.
At some point the coaching staff will bail and the program slides down.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Who knows if this is true, but FFS:

[The Day] - Now we have an answer. Sources at the university obtained — or actually took a screen shot — of recent e-mail messages sent between professor Warren Goldstein and University president Greg Woodward. Goldstein was teaching a history class via Zoom on one side of his screen and e-mailing with Woodward with the other. Members of the class saw the exchange:

President Woodward (to Goldstein): "Use your voice. Write an editorial. Get Senate and other far groups to pass resolutions or write letters to the Courant in support of the move."

Goldstein: "I thank you for this wonderful response, Greg. I don't know how much organizing I can do, but I will definitely write something, hopefully for the Courant."

President Woodward: "Warren, it's best if you just speak to the Mission of the University and the disconnect that has grown over the years between D1 sports and the university mission. Be a faculty member with smart opinions on a more equitable experience for all your students, wellness, health, etc. It will be a part of the puzzle that needs to be said, and you can let me, and the spin doctors do the numbers."

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog...athlete-and-officially-moving-to-division-iii