2021 A10 Transfer List

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Greg will graduate with a Bachelor's Degree and a credential that should help him in his life post basketball. Many would argue that his time at GMU on the bball court was not successful (including me). I salute and honor him on what he has done in the classroom, and many players across the Nation have not been able to do that.

Congrats Greg and I hope you stay your full year at Bryant and get an MS Degree, regardless of what happens on the court.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Greg will graduate with a Bachelor's Degree and a credential that should help him in his life post basketball. Many would argue that his time at GMU on the bball court was not successful (including me). I salute and honor him on what he has done in the classroom, and many players across the Nation have not been able to do that.

Congrats Greg and I hope you stay your full year at Bryant and get an MS Degree, regardless of what happens on the court.
Very well said.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

Verbal Commits

@VerbalCommits

·
2m

Former La Salle F Jared Kimbrough has committed to Hartford. http://verbalcommits.com/players/jared-kimbrough…

Quote Tweet

soW0oeGn_normal.jpg

Jared Kimbrough

@BallIsLifeJ13
· 54m

LETS GO HAWKS !! my next chapter is my best chapter

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Not surprised that both Mason players to leave so far have transferred DOWN. Should they have ever been recruited to play A10 basketball? I think not.

Sadly this is the case. I wish them all well and hope they kill it.

Calixte is with Bryant in the NEC, Haidara is in the NEC, so they will play one another which will be cool.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Not surprised that both Mason players to leave so far have transferred DOWN. Should they have ever been recruited to play A10 basketball? I think not.

That may be the silver lining in this whole process. Hopefully all the players who were over recruited or underperformed move to a lower level and get actual playing time and a chance to develop.

GMU_DCU

All-Conference