2021 A10 Transfer List

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Paulsen left a true dumpster fire now. With all the transfers it’s a true rebuild now

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
With the new transfer rule it would happened regardless.

Paulsen had trouble recruiting A-10 talent so I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad thing. What year did DP bring in a top half of the conference recruiting class?
Just pointing out the hypocrisy. Everyone gave excuses for Paulsen, “he had to rebuild a dumpster fire.” Yet in reality he actually had pieces to work with. So glad he’s gone!

Dawgs99

Starter
I mean did you watch the game? If not a fair criticism of English, it was a fair criticism of Tennessee today. And yes, I know they are not necessarily one and the same.

Since when do assistant coaches catch all the blame when the team doesn't play well? If English is the guy, Tennessee losing is a good thing, gets him in the job sooner so he can start figuring out the roster, coaches etc.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Since when do assistant coaches catch all the blame when the team doesn't play well? If English is the guy, Tennessee losing is a good thing, gets him in the job sooner so he can start figuring out the roster, coaches etc.
For real, where was the folks questioning Simpkins when we shit the bed on a nightly basis?

FreeGunston12

All-American
For real, where was the folks questioning Simpkins when we shit the bed on a nightly basis?
Good God. Do y'all read?

Sorry I'm not watching and thinking about Rick Barnes coming to coach this team.

I didn't like Tennessee's offense today. End of point. You're very quick to take offense where there is none and jump to the defense of a coach that isn't even here yet.

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Good God. Do y'all read?

Sorry I'm not watching and thinking about Rick Barnes coming to coach this team.

I didn't like Tennessee's offense today. End of point. You're very quick to take offense where there is none and jump to the defense of a coach that isn't even here yet.
2 things to consider when watching this offense:
1) Only front court scoring threat was out with a broken face
2) Team doesn’t have a true point guard

FreeGunston12

All-American
2 things to consider when watching this offense:
1) Only front court scoring threat was out with a broken face
2) Team doesn’t have a true point guard
Yes. It was clear to see they were missing a post presence and relying on their wings to just beat their man. Glad to know things don't always run that way and there are some adverse circumstances to explain the difficulties today.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I would use today’s performance by Tennessee as leverage:

“Kim, we still want you, but after today’s debacle, we’re going to reduce our offer by $6,000, move your office to the Johnson Center, change your free McKay vehicle to a 2015 Chevrolet Spark, and delay you getting a sandwich named after you at Brion’s by 18 months. Do we have a deal?”

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I would use today’s performance by Tennessee as leverage:

“Kim, we still want you, but after today’s debacle, we’re going to reduce our offer by $6,000, move your office to the Johnson Center, change your free McKay vehicle to a 2015 Chevrolet Spark, and delay you getting a sandwich named after you at Brion’s by 18 months. Do we have a deal?”
I have been waiting nearly 20 years to have the ribeye named after me. Kim can wait a few days to have a sandwich named after him.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Is it bad that I’m expecting an immediate improvement in our recruiting and transfer class?

Doubt his first class will look like Paulsen’s

I wouldn’t mind if English found an 1,800-point PG in his first class, but yes I expect his recruiting will run circles around DPs